Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 31, 2014 3:49 PM EST
A little girl, who is smitten with her baby brother, became an Internet star after her "crying video" went viral. In the viral video, 5-year-old Sadie can be seen crying and declaring that she does not want her baby brother to grow up.
Then, Sadie kissed and hugged her brother. "I don't want him to grow up," the little girl declared. Sadie revealed in the viral video the reason why she does not want her baby brother to grow up. "He is so cute," Sadie explained.
Sadie further added in the adorable brother-sister viral video that she does not want to die when she is a hundred years old. The camera moved a little to the right to show the baby looking at his sister without any idea what is going on.
The baby gave a cute smile so Sadie hugged her little brother again. "Oh, you are so cute. I love your cute little smiles," Sadie stated through tears. "Oh my gosh! I want him to stay little," Sadie further added.
Alex Miller uploaded Sadie's video on YouTube last Monday, July 28. "Typical struggles of a 5 year-old," the brief description to the viral video reads.
The viral video currently has over 7 million views on YouTube with mixed reactions and comments coming from those who watched Sadie's crying video. Some people described the video to be adorable and capable of making a person laugh or cry.
Meanwhile, the other comments were not so nice with some viewers hating on the video and even describing it to be retarded or not funny. Courtney Quigley commented on the viral YouTube video that some people are just heartless.
"There is nothing wrong with this video! I have 2 children...1 boy 1 girl and I would love nothing more than to see the show of such a deep love for their sibling such as this. This video is precious and so are the children in it. Grow up people," Quigley posted in response to the viewers slamming Sadie's viral video. Have a look at the viral YouTube video below titled "Sadie doesn't want her brother to grow up."
Credit: YouTube/Alex Miller
More Articles to Read:
UFO Sightings: Mysterious Bright Lights Spotted Flashing over Toronto, Witnesses Share UFO Sighting Experience on Social Media [VIDEO] - [READ]
Viral Video Dance-off: Dad Shows Dancing Skills with Daughter to the Ariana Grande Hit Song Titled Problem - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Has ‘Strict Style Guide,’ Expected To Wear Winter Wardrobes During Pregnancy
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- Bizarre Sex Abuse: Man Licks Woman’s Foot in Canada, Runs Away With Her Shoe
- Woman Charged For Leaving Her Baby in Drain in Australia Needs 'Compassion' Says Social Worker
- New Zealand Pre-schooler Suffers Attack For Wearing A Jewish Cap; Anti-Semitic Act Condemned
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change