Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 31, 2014 3:49 PM EST
A little girl, who is smitten with her baby brother, became an Internet star after her "crying video" went viral. In the viral video, 5-year-old Sadie can be seen crying and declaring that she does not want her baby brother to grow up.
Then, Sadie kissed and hugged her brother. "I don't want him to grow up," the little girl declared. Sadie revealed in the viral video the reason why she does not want her baby brother to grow up. "He is so cute," Sadie explained.
Sadie further added in the adorable brother-sister viral video that she does not want to die when she is a hundred years old. The camera moved a little to the right to show the baby looking at his sister without any idea what is going on.
The baby gave a cute smile so Sadie hugged her little brother again. "Oh, you are so cute. I love your cute little smiles," Sadie stated through tears. "Oh my gosh! I want him to stay little," Sadie further added.
Alex Miller uploaded Sadie's video on YouTube last Monday, July 28. "Typical struggles of a 5 year-old," the brief description to the viral video reads.
The viral video currently has over 7 million views on YouTube with mixed reactions and comments coming from those who watched Sadie's crying video. Some people described the video to be adorable and capable of making a person laugh or cry.
Meanwhile, the other comments were not so nice with some viewers hating on the video and even describing it to be retarded or not funny. Courtney Quigley commented on the viral YouTube video that some people are just heartless.
"There is nothing wrong with this video! I have 2 children...1 boy 1 girl and I would love nothing more than to see the show of such a deep love for their sibling such as this. This video is precious and so are the children in it. Grow up people," Quigley posted in response to the viewers slamming Sadie's viral video. Have a look at the viral YouTube video below titled "Sadie doesn't want her brother to grow up."
Credit: YouTube/Alex Miller
More Articles to Read:
UFO Sightings: Mysterious Bright Lights Spotted Flashing over Toronto, Witnesses Share UFO Sighting Experience on Social Media [VIDEO] - [READ]
Viral Video Dance-off: Dad Shows Dancing Skills with Daughter to the Ariana Grande Hit Song Titled Problem - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop