Zooey Deschanel Wraps Up ‘Rock The Kasbah’ Shoot, Tweets First Photo of the Set
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 2:46 PM EST
Finally. A photo from the set of "Rock the Kasbah," which stars Bill Murray and directed by Barry Levinson is out for everyone to see. Zooey Deschanel tweeted this very first photo of the set and it certainly got everyone excited about it.
Actress Zooey Deschanel (L), star of the new comedy series ''The New Girl'', and Liz Meriwether, creator, writer and executive producer, take questions during a panel session at the FOX Summer TCA Press Tour in Beverly Hills, California August 5, 2011.
Deadline reports that the "New Girl" star Zooey Deschanel tweeted a from the set of "Rock The Kasbah" showing the roster of big stars included in the movie: Bruce Willis, Kate Hudson, Scott Caan and Danny McBride. Apparently, the shooting just got wrapped and the best way to celebrate this is by having a group selfie, of course.
"Just wrapped "Rock the Kasbah" with all of these crazy dudes! You might recognize them... ;)" tweeted Deschanel.
The question is, who wouldn't? All these stars on one picture, is enough to send tongues waggling about the upcoming film. The film is set to tell the story of a rock manager who already hit rock bottom and trying to stand up again. The plot centers on the rock manager taking his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan. The rock manager did not realize fate could even be crueller to him until he found himself stranded and abandoned in Kabul without any money and sans his passport! However, stranded in Kabul actually turned out to be the best thing that happened in his life as he discovered he could help a young village girl with an extraordinary singing talent win the "Afgan star," supposedly the counterpart of "American Idol."
Zooey is just real like that, tweeting pictures of her co-stars as if she's an avid fan herself. This is just part of Zooey's persona. She is not called adorkable for nothing! In her interview with E! Online, Zooey claims she's a normal person and she does not let the celebrity status gets to her head.
"I've seen a lot of people turn-sometimes it unlocks who they really are. They turn into celebrities are who are separate from themselves. That's OK, but I just don't want to be like that." She adds, "I have to be normal. My mother wouldn't let me be any other way," stated the actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’