Robert Pattinson's Older Sister Lizzy Shows Off Vocal Prowess on X-Factor
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 2:43 PM EST
Robert Pattinson is not the only talented one in the family. His sister, Lizzy Pattinson showed off her vocal chops on "the X Factor UK" instead of asking his brother to give her a free pass to the industry. Knowing who Robert Pattinson in Hollywood, it could be possible. Lizzy never thought of it and does not even want to be associated to Robert, at least when it comes to her venture towards fame.
Actors Robert Pattinson (L) and Kristen Stewart arrive for the British premiere of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' at Westfield Stratford City cinemas in east London November 16, 2011.
The Mirror reports that Lizzy Pattinson, the 31-year-old sister of "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson, 28, demonstrated a very impressive performance during an audition for "The X Factor UK," a singing contest produced by Simon Cowell.
"She blew them away with her husky, soulful vocals," said the source, adding, "She's different to usual 'X Factor' contestants, she really stands out."
This is not the first time that Lizzy dabbled on anything big. She also lent her vocals to the first "Twilight" film's motion soundtrack in 2008. She certainly has a shot on this singing competition.
"She could go all the way," another source added.
Asked if she name dropped anyone during the audition, the source said Lizzy would not dream of it.
"She didn't mention she was related to him to any judges or producers," a source said. "It's important to her she does not fall into the trap of just becoming 'Rob's sister.'"
Whether Lizzie will make it or not is still up in the air. However, she should be happy that Robert is an actual fan of the show. If she gets in, she'll have her brother's support for sure. The "Twilight" actor has previously revealed he is really a fan of the show.
"I knowThe X Factor goes against my musical beliefs and I shouldn't love it - but I do, I really do! I am borderline obsessed with Simon Cowell shows and spend my nights in bed watching them on my tablet," shared Rob to the Mirror.
In other RPatz related news, the "Twilight" actor has really and finally moved on from the cheating scandal that he was embroiled in years ago where he was the victim and his then girlfriend, Kristen Stewart the cheater. On a recent interview with Esquire UK, Robert claims that it is not a big deal anymore.
"S--t happens, you know?" the "Twilight" star laughed. "It's just young people...it's normal! And honestly, who gives a s--t?"
"The hardest part was talking about it afterwards," shares Robert. "Because when you talk about other people, it affects them in ways you can't predict," he says. "It's like that scene in Doubt, where he's talking about how to take back gossip? They throw all those feathers from a pillow into the sky and you've got to go and collect all the feathers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots