Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Featured In Music Track, Ray J Raps His Regrets
By Tanya Diente | July 31, 2014 2:25 PM EST
Kim Kardashian's infamous sex tape with former boyfriend Ray J is referenced in the rapper's new music track which talks about his remorse over past indiscretions.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York on May 5.
The 33-year old former flame of TV personality Kim Kardashian, has released a new track which openly looks back at his past mistakes. The track titled "Never Shoulda Did That" runs for two-and-a-half-minutes and basically reflects on Ray J's past misdemeanours that ultimately led to the downfall of his career. Daily Mail reported Ray J made reference to the sex tape he and Kim Kardashian made in 2007.
The sex tape was referenced in the track through the lines "'f***ing b**ches on camera, shouldn't a did that s**t." A video for the song has also been made and has been uploaded to You Tube. The video, according to Daily Mail, even features an actress bearing a strange resemblance to Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian and Ray J's sex tape became popular as it was widely watched by millions according to Daily Mail. It shows a then not-so-famous Kim clearly doing sexual acts on the rapper.
Watch Ray J's Video for "Never Shoulda Did That" below.
Ray J's track also looks back on his Las Vegas arrest in 2011 at the Palm's hotel. He had engaged in a scuffle with another rapper, Fabolous, which was reportedly brought on by some jokes posted on Twitter against Ray. The rapper was interviewed afterwards on live radio regarding the incident. This incident he also referenced in the song through the lines "Calling the radio station, shouldn't a did that s**t."
Then Ray J also rapped about his past relationship with ex-girlfriend Princess Love who also made a quick appearance in the video.
According to eurweb, "Never Shoulda Did That" and its accompanying video was recorded months ago. It's now available on iTunes and will be part of a mixtape called "Ray J: Uncut 2," which will be available for free online in August.
Eurweb quoted the rapper on his statement about his track, in which he said the song is his "way of moving forward."
"For me the song is about recognizing where I am in my life now and thinking about some of the things I've done that I have come to regret," he said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best