Prince Harry and Prince William Photobomb Selfies at Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 31, 2014 2:25 PM EST
After Queen Elizabeth II photobombed Aussie hockey player Jayde Taylor's selfie, Prince Harry and Prince William followed her steps when they appeared unexpectedly in photos in two separate occasions. The Royal family certainly wouldn't want to be left behind in photobombing craze.
Britain's Prince Harry (2nd L), Prince William (2nd R) and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watch a boxing match at the SECC during the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland, July 28, 2014.
On July 28, former Olympic boxer Trevor Shailer posed with New Zealand Rugby Sevens coach Gordon Tietjens and sports psychologist Gary Hermansson for a selfie during the 800m women's freestyle swimming event. Prince Harry and Prince William were both in attendance to watch the swimming competition, and the younger sibling was cheeky enough give his "thumps up" and showed a wide grin in the picture.
Shailer quickly posted the picture on Facebook and even used it as his profile picture. "Photo of the day, a royal photo bomb by Prince Harry with Titch and Gary Hermansson at the Swimming venue tonight," he captioned the photo.
Meanwhile, Prince William is the latest member of the royal family to surprisingly appear in a photo at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. The Duke of Cambridge photobombed World Champion track cyclist Chris Hoy's picture, which he immediately shared to his followers on Twitter.
Got to love a royal photobomb! pic.twitter.com/Gcrd0eqSVV— Chris Hoy (@chrishoy) July 29, 2014
The Royal family has certainly joined the photobombing craze, buttin in on other folks' snaps. Undoubtedly, those folks whose pictures were photobombed by famous personalities would have nothing to complain about, unless some annoying pranksters grin witlessly on their pictures.
Buzzfeed has created a gallery of the celebrity photobombs, which include David Hasselhoff, Michael Cera, Hugh Laurie, John Mayer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Jay-Z among many others.
Photobombing is a scene-stealing trick that can effortlessly turn a normal photo into something either exceptional or exasperating. Now the question is, when will the next royal photobomb happen?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Hits Back At Guardiola Claiming Every Player He Spoke To Wants Old Trafford Move
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?