Prince Harry and Prince William Photobomb Selfies at Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 31, 2014 2:25 PM EST
After Queen Elizabeth II photobombed Aussie hockey player Jayde Taylor's selfie, Prince Harry and Prince William followed her steps when they appeared unexpectedly in photos in two separate occasions. The Royal family certainly wouldn't want to be left behind in photobombing craze.
Britain's Prince Harry (2nd L), Prince William (2nd R) and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watch a boxing match at the SECC during the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland, July 28, 2014.
On July 28, former Olympic boxer Trevor Shailer posed with New Zealand Rugby Sevens coach Gordon Tietjens and sports psychologist Gary Hermansson for a selfie during the 800m women's freestyle swimming event. Prince Harry and Prince William were both in attendance to watch the swimming competition, and the younger sibling was cheeky enough give his "thumps up" and showed a wide grin in the picture.
Shailer quickly posted the picture on Facebook and even used it as his profile picture. "Photo of the day, a royal photo bomb by Prince Harry with Titch and Gary Hermansson at the Swimming venue tonight," he captioned the photo.
Meanwhile, Prince William is the latest member of the royal family to surprisingly appear in a photo at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. The Duke of Cambridge photobombed World Champion track cyclist Chris Hoy's picture, which he immediately shared to his followers on Twitter.
Got to love a royal photobomb! pic.twitter.com/Gcrd0eqSVV— Chris Hoy (@chrishoy) July 29, 2014
The Royal family has certainly joined the photobombing craze, buttin in on other folks' snaps. Undoubtedly, those folks whose pictures were photobombed by famous personalities would have nothing to complain about, unless some annoying pranksters grin witlessly on their pictures.
Buzzfeed has created a gallery of the celebrity photobombs, which include David Hasselhoff, Michael Cera, Hugh Laurie, John Mayer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Jay-Z among many others.
Photobombing is a scene-stealing trick that can effortlessly turn a normal photo into something either exceptional or exasperating. Now the question is, when will the next royal photobomb happen?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft