Prince Harry and Prince William Photobomb Selfies at Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 31, 2014 2:25 PM EST
After Queen Elizabeth II photobombed Aussie hockey player Jayde Taylor's selfie, Prince Harry and Prince William followed her steps when they appeared unexpectedly in photos in two separate occasions. The Royal family certainly wouldn't want to be left behind in photobombing craze.
Britain's Prince Harry (2nd L), Prince William (2nd R) and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watch a boxing match at the SECC during the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland, July 28, 2014.
On July 28, former Olympic boxer Trevor Shailer posed with New Zealand Rugby Sevens coach Gordon Tietjens and sports psychologist Gary Hermansson for a selfie during the 800m women's freestyle swimming event. Prince Harry and Prince William were both in attendance to watch the swimming competition, and the younger sibling was cheeky enough give his "thumps up" and showed a wide grin in the picture.
Shailer quickly posted the picture on Facebook and even used it as his profile picture. "Photo of the day, a royal photo bomb by Prince Harry with Titch and Gary Hermansson at the Swimming venue tonight," he captioned the photo.
Meanwhile, Prince William is the latest member of the royal family to surprisingly appear in a photo at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. The Duke of Cambridge photobombed World Champion track cyclist Chris Hoy's picture, which he immediately shared to his followers on Twitter.
Got to love a royal photobomb! pic.twitter.com/Gcrd0eqSVV— Chris Hoy (@chrishoy) July 29, 2014
The Royal family has certainly joined the photobombing craze, buttin in on other folks' snaps. Undoubtedly, those folks whose pictures were photobombed by famous personalities would have nothing to complain about, unless some annoying pranksters grin witlessly on their pictures.
Buzzfeed has created a gallery of the celebrity photobombs, which include David Hasselhoff, Michael Cera, Hugh Laurie, John Mayer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Jay-Z among many others.
Photobombing is a scene-stealing trick that can effortlessly turn a normal photo into something either exceptional or exasperating. Now the question is, when will the next royal photobomb happen?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed