Prince Harry and Prince William Photobomb Selfies at Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 31, 2014 2:25 PM EST
After Queen Elizabeth II photobombed Aussie hockey player Jayde Taylor's selfie, Prince Harry and Prince William followed her steps when they appeared unexpectedly in photos in two separate occasions. The Royal family certainly wouldn't want to be left behind in photobombing craze.
Britain's Prince Harry (2nd L), Prince William (2nd R) and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watch a boxing match at the SECC during the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland, July 28, 2014.
On July 28, former Olympic boxer Trevor Shailer posed with New Zealand Rugby Sevens coach Gordon Tietjens and sports psychologist Gary Hermansson for a selfie during the 800m women's freestyle swimming event. Prince Harry and Prince William were both in attendance to watch the swimming competition, and the younger sibling was cheeky enough give his "thumps up" and showed a wide grin in the picture.
Shailer quickly posted the picture on Facebook and even used it as his profile picture. "Photo of the day, a royal photo bomb by Prince Harry with Titch and Gary Hermansson at the Swimming venue tonight," he captioned the photo.
Meanwhile, Prince William is the latest member of the royal family to surprisingly appear in a photo at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. The Duke of Cambridge photobombed World Champion track cyclist Chris Hoy's picture, which he immediately shared to his followers on Twitter.
Got to love a royal photobomb! pic.twitter.com/Gcrd0eqSVV— Chris Hoy (@chrishoy) July 29, 2014
The Royal family has certainly joined the photobombing craze, buttin in on other folks' snaps. Undoubtedly, those folks whose pictures were photobombed by famous personalities would have nothing to complain about, unless some annoying pranksters grin witlessly on their pictures.
Buzzfeed has created a gallery of the celebrity photobombs, which include David Hasselhoff, Michael Cera, Hugh Laurie, John Mayer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Jay-Z among many others.
Photobombing is a scene-stealing trick that can effortlessly turn a normal photo into something either exceptional or exasperating. Now the question is, when will the next royal photobomb happen?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity