Prince Harry and Prince William Photobomb Selfies at Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 31, 2014 2:25 PM EST
After Queen Elizabeth II photobombed Aussie hockey player Jayde Taylor's selfie, Prince Harry and Prince William followed her steps when they appeared unexpectedly in photos in two separate occasions. The Royal family certainly wouldn't want to be left behind in photobombing craze.
Britain's Prince Harry (2nd L), Prince William (2nd R) and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, watch a boxing match at the SECC during the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland, July 28, 2014.
On July 28, former Olympic boxer Trevor Shailer posed with New Zealand Rugby Sevens coach Gordon Tietjens and sports psychologist Gary Hermansson for a selfie during the 800m women's freestyle swimming event. Prince Harry and Prince William were both in attendance to watch the swimming competition, and the younger sibling was cheeky enough give his "thumps up" and showed a wide grin in the picture.
Shailer quickly posted the picture on Facebook and even used it as his profile picture. "Photo of the day, a royal photo bomb by Prince Harry with Titch and Gary Hermansson at the Swimming venue tonight," he captioned the photo.
Meanwhile, Prince William is the latest member of the royal family to surprisingly appear in a photo at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. The Duke of Cambridge photobombed World Champion track cyclist Chris Hoy's picture, which he immediately shared to his followers on Twitter.
Got to love a royal photobomb! pic.twitter.com/Gcrd0eqSVV— Chris Hoy (@chrishoy) July 29, 2014
The Royal family has certainly joined the photobombing craze, buttin in on other folks' snaps. Undoubtedly, those folks whose pictures were photobombed by famous personalities would have nothing to complain about, unless some annoying pranksters grin witlessly on their pictures.
Buzzfeed has created a gallery of the celebrity photobombs, which include David Hasselhoff, Michael Cera, Hugh Laurie, John Mayer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Jay-Z among many others.
Photobombing is a scene-stealing trick that can effortlessly turn a normal photo into something either exceptional or exasperating. Now the question is, when will the next royal photobomb happen?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks