Kim and Khloe Kardashian Unite, Take on Rob Kardashian's Ex Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 2:13 PM EST
Sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian finally unite on their opinion of their brother, Rob Kardashian. That is, they both think he's their baby brother and nobody should be kicking him when he's down. People who would do so can experience the fury of the Kardashians. Rob's ex, Adrienne Bailon did, prompting Kim and Khloe to get their claws out.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
On Tuesday night, Kim took to Twitter to defend her baby brother, Rob Kardashian from the malicious words of his ex, Adrienne Bailon in a new interview. On the September 2014 issue of Latina magazine, Adrienne aired out a lot of disparaging remarks about Rob and her regrets about appearing on Rob's family's reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Despite not as worried about Rob as Khloe and even though she lost her temper and patience with Rob more than once, Kim showed her big sister side and slammed back at Adrienne for her comments, Radar Online reports. Khloe immediately followed suit.
Rob may not have attended Kim's wedding or spoken to the family for quite some time, but Kim will not let just anyone diss her brother and her family without hitting back.
In her first tweet, she provided a reminder to Bailon that if she doesn't want to be linked with the Kardashians, she should not be talking about them in her interviews.
"Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian," Kim wrote late Tuesday. "So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever."
This is followed by Kim making a funny reference to the hit song "Let It Go" from the Disney movie "Frozen," obviously requesting Bailon to move on from the relationship she supposedly had "regrets" entering.
Kim then finished her rant by asking people to stop picking on his brother, who has enough to deal with.
Khloé, who show constant worry and care for her little brother even though Rob is not speaking with her, wrote that she thought she and Bailon "were cool." Obviously this was not the case. Khloe warned Rob's ex with the statement: "Don't kick my brother while he's down."
The sisters are hardly overreacting. Bailon did say some nasty things against Rob and the rest of the Kardashian clan, as US Weekly had reported.
"To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career," said Bailon. "I probably realized that too late - not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show."
"To this day, people will still say, 'You ruined Rob's life!'" revealed Bailon, "and I'll think, 'Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him.'"
"It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, 'Pero, why couldn't you forgive him?' Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, 'You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.' But women, we're supposed to be like, 'He messed up. He made a mistake,'" continued Adrienne.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft