Kim and Khloe Kardashian Unite, Take on Rob Kardashian's Ex Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon
By Annie Dee | July 31, 2014 2:13 PM EST
Sisters Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian finally unite on their opinion of their brother, Rob Kardashian. That is, they both think he's their baby brother and nobody should be kicking him when he's down. People who would do so can experience the fury of the Kardashians. Rob's ex, Adrienne Bailon did, prompting Kim and Khloe to get their claws out.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California, March 2, 2014.
On Tuesday night, Kim took to Twitter to defend her baby brother, Rob Kardashian from the malicious words of his ex, Adrienne Bailon in a new interview. On the September 2014 issue of Latina magazine, Adrienne aired out a lot of disparaging remarks about Rob and her regrets about appearing on Rob's family's reality show, "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Despite not as worried about Rob as Khloe and even though she lost her temper and patience with Rob more than once, Kim showed her big sister side and slammed back at Adrienne for her comments, Radar Online reports. Khloe immediately followed suit.
Rob may not have attended Kim's wedding or spoken to the family for quite some time, but Kim will not let just anyone diss her brother and her family without hitting back.
In her first tweet, she provided a reminder to Bailon that if she doesn't want to be linked with the Kardashians, she should not be talking about them in her interviews.
"Funny how she says being with a Kardashian hurt her career yet the only reason she has this article is bc she is talking about a Kardashian," Kim wrote late Tuesday. "So sad when people try to kick my brother when he is down #FamilyForever."
This is followed by Kim making a funny reference to the hit song "Let It Go" from the Disney movie "Frozen," obviously requesting Bailon to move on from the relationship she supposedly had "regrets" entering.
Kim then finished her rant by asking people to stop picking on his brother, who has enough to deal with.
Khloé, who show constant worry and care for her little brother even though Rob is not speaking with her, wrote that she thought she and Bailon "were cool." Obviously this was not the case. Khloe warned Rob's ex with the statement: "Don't kick my brother while he's down."
The sisters are hardly overreacting. Bailon did say some nasty things against Rob and the rest of the Kardashian clan, as US Weekly had reported.
"To be stuck with that Kardashian label, that was so hurtful to me and to my career," said Bailon. "I probably realized that too late - not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I dated, but it would've affected my decision to appear on the show."
"To this day, people will still say, 'You ruined Rob's life!'" revealed Bailon, "and I'll think, 'Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls when I met him.'"
"It's common knowledge that he cheated on me. It always bothered me that people were like, 'Pero, why couldn't you forgive him?' Why are women always the ones who have to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, 'You're disgusting, and I want nothing to do with you.' But women, we're supposed to be like, 'He messed up. He made a mistake,'" continued Adrienne.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’