GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
By Gel Galang | July 31, 2014 1:40 PM EST
More than the issue of the very delayed "GTA V" Online Heists update, or the fact that the 1.16 patch is not yet issued, online games and YouTubers are having problems with "GTA V" because of the surprise banning that Rockstar Games seems to be issuing on them.
Money glitching has been pretty much staple in "GTA V" way back when it was first released. From dishing out unlimited money glitches to giving tips on how players can get the most out of it, YouTube users have created fanbases who follow their advice on such activities.
But according to VG 24/7, Rockstar may now be acting as "police" to these YouTubers. The likes of NoahJ456 have been banned for revealing these money glitches. While Rockstar has constantly been rolling out patches to stop the glitches, there is now a sudden shift on banning the glitch finders instead.
Alleged Zombie DLC Leaked
The GTA Online Heists DLC is potentially the most awaited and anticipated expansion pack for "GTA V" but Rockstar Games seems to be keeping any details and possible release dates close to the chest.
Despite the many leaks and speculations, there does not seem to be any confirmation from Rockstar Games at all-at least for the meantime.
Some fans have moved on to finding other clues in the source code, but the latest finding may actually point to the addition of zombies in the game.
Gameranx reports that a new DLC for "GTA V" may actually be a PS4 exclusive, considering that the next-gen version of the game is finally confirmed. The source code not only alleged confirms what is known so far with the casino DLC, but it also gives a few more details, including assassination missions, IAA missions, Trevor missions and even mini games.
Some more details even hint at possible names for the assassin missions, including "sky dive" and "cable car."
But what's even more interesting is the fact that the source code has been spotted with a string that says "main_ZMB." The immediate reading for this is obviously "zombies" and as the report states, it could be an interesting single player approach that can actually extend on to "Grand Theft Auto Online."
Despite all of these source code leaks, Rockstar Games is still not talking about any DLCs coming out. Even Online Heists, the only confirmed upcoming DLC, has not yet been updated by the developer, so expect that there will be some time left before any confirmations do occur.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports