Floyd Mayweather Serenades GF Bad Medina on Her Birthday; Pays Tribute to Her in an Instagram Post, Showers Her With Expensive Gifts
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 31, 2014 1:17 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather Jr. doesn't need to be a trained musician or a professional singer to sing. Despite lacking professional singing skills, Mayweather didn't hesitate to serenade his new girlfriend Bad Medina on her birthday. The pound-for-pound boxer was seen in a video singing "Happy Birthday" to Medina, who celebrated her birthday on July 27.
REUTERS/R. Marsh Starks
Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. celebrates his majority decision victory over Marcos Maidana of Argentina in their WBC/WBA welterweight unification fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, May 3, 2014. Mayweather improved his record to 46-0. REUTERS/R. Marsh Starks
Mayweather recently took Medina out on her birthday along with some of the closest peers. In addition to Mayweather's "tone deaf" rendition of the famous birthday song, the undefeated American boxer also showered Medina a collection of gifts for her 30th birthday. Medina shared the pictures of her birthday celebration including the video of Mayweather singing on Instagram.
On July 28, Medina also posted a picture with Mayweather on Instagram, which she captioned "Hey baby, it's my birthday, love could be right under your nose, #blessed, my friend my love, I love you @floydmayweather #badmedina #TMT."
Mayweather, on the other hand, has also expressed great honour for his current girlfriend as seen on his recent Instagram post.
"I appreciate you and I LOVE you," Mayweather wrote. He thanked Medina being there for him for five years and helping him win World titles. Mayweather particularly said that Medina was there when he won five of his 11 World titles. He added that Medina always come to him in times when he need a "shoulder to cry on" or a "friend to talk to."
"Every gift you received from me, you truly deserve because you're a gift that God gave me."
Medina has received luxurious gifts from Mayweather during her birth month. Mayweather reportedly gave Medina a brand new Rolls Royce worth $400,000 and also received expensive watch from him. Mayweather has also gifted Medina a shopping spree worth $70,000 at Saks Inc. According to a TMZ report, Medina bought a Birkin bag and a Celine bag. Medina's shopping spree didn't end at Saks because she also went to a jewelry store in Los Angeles where Mayweather so they say paid another $40,000.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced