Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health [Watch Video]
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | July 31, 2014 12:40 PM EST
As Women's Health Magazine is celebrating its Body For Life campaign, celebrities like Millie Mackintosh, Kimberly Wyatt, Zoe Saldana, heptathlet Louise Hazel, Amanda Byram, renowned fitness trainer Tracy Anderson decided to shed of their clothes.
The photographs, brilliantly captured by photographer John Wright, show the breathtakingly beautiful ladies flying across the air with the reflection of their toned bodies against black and white background."
These famous figures of Television, film and music together with sports star joined hands to strip naked and celebrate the secrets of their glamorous body.
“Milli explained to the Magazine; I get comments on Twitter or in interviews with people asking, ‘How do you deal with the fact people think you’re too thin?’ I’m not too thin – I’m slim. I go to the gym to try to build muscle. I really try!"
Zoe, 36, who is reportedly pregnant with her first child dazzled as the cover star.
“According to the report by Daily Mirror, Byram, who decided to strip off at the age of 41, said she has been determined to get her body into peak form.”
Absolutely stunning Kimberly spoke about her continuous struggle of being a pop star and the difficulties came with it as far as maintaining a healthy body balance was concerned,
Well known celebrity fitness trainer Tracy Anderson told “"Now, I train as I teach, which usually means 90 minutes a day, six days a week – the mix of cardio and small-muscle work that’s become my method. I’ve learnt so much about my body. I don’t want the body of a 20-year-old; I just want to celebrate being the best me at this moment in time.”
She then proudly revealed that knowing her body is fit she would never be afraid of aging gracefully.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kendall Jenner's Secret To A Slim and Sexy Body: All About Her Diet And Fitness Routine [Watch Video]
- Sleep Deprivation Among Teens Is The Main Cause of Low Academic Performance, Bad Behaviour And Lethargy, Finds Study
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Pilgrimage To Mecca: The Latest Health and Travel Advice For Muslim Hajj And Umrah With Regard To MERS-CoV
- Bill Gates Believes Ebola Could Spread Outside West Africa, Warns Countries Should Strengthen Healthcare
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate