Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 9:01 AM EST
While Selena Gomez was having a "fun night" and hugging Nat Wolff during the California premiere of her upcoming movie "Behaving Badly" while half the world away two of her men are fighting because of her. Rumour has it that after too much partying, Selena is heading back to rehab before she goes on a downward spiral.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Spotted smoking, doing drugs and getting wasted on a regular basis, the "Come and Get It" singer checked herself in rehab early this year but checked out before she can finish her program. "Selena's been exhibiting behavior indicating a meltdown for a few months now, starting after her most recent reunion/breakup with Justin Bieber," based on a recent In Touch magazine with the headline "Selena Overdose Drama Back to Rehab."
"She seemed like she was getting back on track and cutting out all of the negative influences in her life after the Coachella music festival," added the tabloid. "But that lasted approximately 0.2 seconds, and she was back with Justin and partying like it was her job."
The former Disney star posted a side-by-side photo of her and Nat getting cozy and wrote, "Aw that was fun. I tried to give my self a "tattoo bracket". Don't ask. My Nat! but I miss Alex. Hi Alex!" While she is busy having fun with Wolff, the Canadian singer was allegedly getting into a fight with Orlando Bloom, whose ex-wife Miranda Kerr had a little history with Justin in 2012.
The video of the scuffle was posted by TMZ on July 29, Tuesday, featuring the two men whom witnesses claimed to be Bieber and Bloom. The gossip site features two version of the fight on which one is Justin provoking the actor by saying he had sex with the Victoria Secret model, and the other version is Orlando refusing a handshake from Justin.
"Justin extended his hand to Orlando, who refused it, and when Justin asked what's your problem ... Orlando mentioned Miranda," according to some witness who told TMZ. "Justin then tried to walk away and that's when Orlando swung."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2