Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 31, 2014 8:44 AM EST
Kendall Jenner is allegedly ignoring her elder sister Kim Kardashian because she now considers herself far more superior to her after getting into the modeling world, new reports suggest. The 18-year-old also reportedly contacted Beyonce Knowles to be friends with her after Kim could not convince Bey to attend her marriage. Kendall is also happy about the fact that their brother Brody Jenner did not attend Kim's third marriage with Kanye West, the report added.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
"Ever since Kendall walked at New York Fashion Week for Marc Jacobs in February, she's been acting like a big deal. She's rude to the staff, arrogant with her opinions and walks off set when she's supposed to be filming," a source close to Kendall revealed to Heat Magazine.
"When Kim tries to talk to her, Kendall just stares at her phone or walks off. And she's started really flaunting her body around Kim, because she knows she's jealous of her model frame," added the source.
Kendall recently posted a picture of herself with her elder sister Kim Kardashian where Kim is looking up to her face. Various news agencies believed that Kendall was allegedly making fun of Kim's short height in the picture. "She looks up to ME #BalmainArmy," Kendall captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
Apart from starring into their family show "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kendall has much more going on in her life. Kendall's career has taken a positive growth after got a chance to walk the ramp for various international designers including Marc Jacobs and Chanel. Kendall has even co-hosted MuchMusic Award show in Canada with her younger sister Kylie Jenner and was appreciated for her debut effort.
The teenager also has a book called "Rebels: City of Indra" to her name, which she co-authored with her younger sister Kylie Jenner. There is speculation in the media that the book will be soon made into a movie and their mother Kris Jenner is working on it to make it happen.
There was a buzz in the media recently that Kendall wants that E!, the channel which airs their family reality show KUWTK, to pay her more money than what they are paying to her half sister Kim Kardashian. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance