Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 31, 2014 8:44 AM EST
Kendall Jenner is allegedly ignoring her elder sister Kim Kardashian because she now considers herself far more superior to her after getting into the modeling world, new reports suggest. The 18-year-old also reportedly contacted Beyonce Knowles to be friends with her after Kim could not convince Bey to attend her marriage. Kendall is also happy about the fact that their brother Brody Jenner did not attend Kim's third marriage with Kanye West, the report added.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
"Ever since Kendall walked at New York Fashion Week for Marc Jacobs in February, she's been acting like a big deal. She's rude to the staff, arrogant with her opinions and walks off set when she's supposed to be filming," a source close to Kendall revealed to Heat Magazine.
"When Kim tries to talk to her, Kendall just stares at her phone or walks off. And she's started really flaunting her body around Kim, because she knows she's jealous of her model frame," added the source.
Kendall recently posted a picture of herself with her elder sister Kim Kardashian where Kim is looking up to her face. Various news agencies believed that Kendall was allegedly making fun of Kim's short height in the picture. "She looks up to ME #BalmainArmy," Kendall captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
Apart from starring into their family show "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kendall has much more going on in her life. Kendall's career has taken a positive growth after got a chance to walk the ramp for various international designers including Marc Jacobs and Chanel. Kendall has even co-hosted MuchMusic Award show in Canada with her younger sister Kylie Jenner and was appreciated for her debut effort.
The teenager also has a book called "Rebels: City of Indra" to her name, which she co-authored with her younger sister Kylie Jenner. There is speculation in the media that the book will be soon made into a movie and their mother Kris Jenner is working on it to make it happen.
There was a buzz in the media recently that Kendall wants that E!, the channel which airs their family reality show KUWTK, to pay her more money than what they are paying to her half sister Kim Kardashian. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage