Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 31, 2014 8:44 AM EST
Kendall Jenner is allegedly ignoring her elder sister Kim Kardashian because she now considers herself far more superior to her after getting into the modeling world, new reports suggest. The 18-year-old also reportedly contacted Beyonce Knowles to be friends with her after Kim could not convince Bey to attend her marriage. Kendall is also happy about the fact that their brother Brody Jenner did not attend Kim's third marriage with Kanye West, the report added.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
"Ever since Kendall walked at New York Fashion Week for Marc Jacobs in February, she's been acting like a big deal. She's rude to the staff, arrogant with her opinions and walks off set when she's supposed to be filming," a source close to Kendall revealed to Heat Magazine.
"When Kim tries to talk to her, Kendall just stares at her phone or walks off. And she's started really flaunting her body around Kim, because she knows she's jealous of her model frame," added the source.
Kendall recently posted a picture of herself with her elder sister Kim Kardashian where Kim is looking up to her face. Various news agencies believed that Kendall was allegedly making fun of Kim's short height in the picture. "She looks up to ME #BalmainArmy," Kendall captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
Apart from starring into their family show "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kendall has much more going on in her life. Kendall's career has taken a positive growth after got a chance to walk the ramp for various international designers including Marc Jacobs and Chanel. Kendall has even co-hosted MuchMusic Award show in Canada with her younger sister Kylie Jenner and was appreciated for her debut effort.
The teenager also has a book called "Rebels: City of Indra" to her name, which she co-authored with her younger sister Kylie Jenner. There is speculation in the media that the book will be soon made into a movie and their mother Kris Jenner is working on it to make it happen.
There was a buzz in the media recently that Kendall wants that E!, the channel which airs their family reality show KUWTK, to pay her more money than what they are paying to her half sister Kim Kardashian. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes