Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 31, 2014 8:44 AM EST
Kendall Jenner is allegedly ignoring her elder sister Kim Kardashian because she now considers herself far more superior to her after getting into the modeling world, new reports suggest. The 18-year-old also reportedly contacted Beyonce Knowles to be friends with her after Kim could not convince Bey to attend her marriage. Kendall is also happy about the fact that their brother Brody Jenner did not attend Kim's third marriage with Kanye West, the report added.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
"Ever since Kendall walked at New York Fashion Week for Marc Jacobs in February, she's been acting like a big deal. She's rude to the staff, arrogant with her opinions and walks off set when she's supposed to be filming," a source close to Kendall revealed to Heat Magazine.
"When Kim tries to talk to her, Kendall just stares at her phone or walks off. And she's started really flaunting her body around Kim, because she knows she's jealous of her model frame," added the source.
Kendall recently posted a picture of herself with her elder sister Kim Kardashian where Kim is looking up to her face. Various news agencies believed that Kendall was allegedly making fun of Kim's short height in the picture. "She looks up to ME #BalmainArmy," Kendall captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
Apart from starring into their family show "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kendall has much more going on in her life. Kendall's career has taken a positive growth after got a chance to walk the ramp for various international designers including Marc Jacobs and Chanel. Kendall has even co-hosted MuchMusic Award show in Canada with her younger sister Kylie Jenner and was appreciated for her debut effort.
The teenager also has a book called "Rebels: City of Indra" to her name, which she co-authored with her younger sister Kylie Jenner. There is speculation in the media that the book will be soon made into a movie and their mother Kris Jenner is working on it to make it happen.
There was a buzz in the media recently that Kendall wants that E!, the channel which airs their family reality show KUWTK, to pay her more money than what they are paying to her half sister Kim Kardashian. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family