Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 31, 2014 8:44 AM EST
Kendall Jenner is allegedly ignoring her elder sister Kim Kardashian because she now considers herself far more superior to her after getting into the modeling world, new reports suggest. The 18-year-old also reportedly contacted Beyonce Knowles to be friends with her after Kim could not convince Bey to attend her marriage. Kendall is also happy about the fact that their brother Brody Jenner did not attend Kim's third marriage with Kanye West, the report added.
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
"Ever since Kendall walked at New York Fashion Week for Marc Jacobs in February, she's been acting like a big deal. She's rude to the staff, arrogant with her opinions and walks off set when she's supposed to be filming," a source close to Kendall revealed to Heat Magazine.
"When Kim tries to talk to her, Kendall just stares at her phone or walks off. And she's started really flaunting her body around Kim, because she knows she's jealous of her model frame," added the source.
Kendall recently posted a picture of herself with her elder sister Kim Kardashian where Kim is looking up to her face. Various news agencies believed that Kendall was allegedly making fun of Kim's short height in the picture. "She looks up to ME #BalmainArmy," Kendall captioned the picture, which can be seen here.
Apart from starring into their family show "Keeping up with the Kardashians," Kendall has much more going on in her life. Kendall's career has taken a positive growth after got a chance to walk the ramp for various international designers including Marc Jacobs and Chanel. Kendall has even co-hosted MuchMusic Award show in Canada with her younger sister Kylie Jenner and was appreciated for her debut effort.
The teenager also has a book called "Rebels: City of Indra" to her name, which she co-authored with her younger sister Kylie Jenner. There is speculation in the media that the book will be soon made into a movie and their mother Kris Jenner is working on it to make it happen.
There was a buzz in the media recently that Kendall wants that E!, the channel which airs their family reality show KUWTK, to pay her more money than what they are paying to her half sister Kim Kardashian. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft