Beyonce’s Star Will Shine Even Brighter as a Single Mom
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:38 AM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z has been under a lot of beating from the press with so many divorce and cheating allegations, involving the rapper's new protégé, Rihanna. But for some reasons there are some rumours that claims that Beyonce is going to more powerful as a "single mom" than to stay married with her rapper husband.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"So don't sweat the reports that Jay Z and Queen Bey's six-year marriage is over, because the "Single Ladies" singer will only get more powerful when she adds "single mother" to her glittering résumé," reports NY Daily News. One crisis coach believed that the singer will become one of the most powerful women in the world as she will start hanging out with Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama as a single mom as many women can relate to her situation.
Known as the first family of hip-hop, Queen Bey and Jay are one of Hollywood's most powerful couple and all these rumours are starting to hurt their carefully crafted marriage. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the couple is allegedly going to end their crumbling marriage after they wrap up their cross country concert.
Rumour has it that Beyonce was not even attracted to the rapper at first and was only want after his influence in the music business. Their union was not about love but it all about business and the pair can't afford to have a bad publicity one after another.
"They are business people first, entertainers second. Husband and wife comes somewhere down the line," a source told Page Six. "When your man or your woman isn't getting it done for you, and I'm talking emotionally, not necessarily sexually ... they keep things quiet."
While divorce claims have been running rampant, the "Single Ladies" singer slammed all speculations via her Instagram today by posting a picture of Jay Z and Blue Ivy on the beach. "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue," wrote the 32-year-old performer as she captioned the happy pic of her family.
The famous couple stayed mum when it comes to all these never ending rumours but the New York Post recently reported that the singer is secretly hunting for an apartment in New York. Bey checked out a lavish $21.5 Chelsea penthouse without her hubby who usually handles their real estate deals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft