Beyonce’s Star Will Shine Even Brighter as a Single Mom
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:38 AM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z has been under a lot of beating from the press with so many divorce and cheating allegations, involving the rapper's new protégé, Rihanna. But for some reasons there are some rumours that claims that Beyonce is going to more powerful as a "single mom" than to stay married with her rapper husband.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"So don't sweat the reports that Jay Z and Queen Bey's six-year marriage is over, because the "Single Ladies" singer will only get more powerful when she adds "single mother" to her glittering résumé," reports NY Daily News. One crisis coach believed that the singer will become one of the most powerful women in the world as she will start hanging out with Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama as a single mom as many women can relate to her situation.
Known as the first family of hip-hop, Queen Bey and Jay are one of Hollywood's most powerful couple and all these rumours are starting to hurt their carefully crafted marriage. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the couple is allegedly going to end their crumbling marriage after they wrap up their cross country concert.
Rumour has it that Beyonce was not even attracted to the rapper at first and was only want after his influence in the music business. Their union was not about love but it all about business and the pair can't afford to have a bad publicity one after another.
"They are business people first, entertainers second. Husband and wife comes somewhere down the line," a source told Page Six. "When your man or your woman isn't getting it done for you, and I'm talking emotionally, not necessarily sexually ... they keep things quiet."
While divorce claims have been running rampant, the "Single Ladies" singer slammed all speculations via her Instagram today by posting a picture of Jay Z and Blue Ivy on the beach. "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue," wrote the 32-year-old performer as she captioned the happy pic of her family.
The famous couple stayed mum when it comes to all these never ending rumours but the New York Post recently reported that the singer is secretly hunting for an apartment in New York. Bey checked out a lavish $21.5 Chelsea penthouse without her hubby who usually handles their real estate deals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine