Beyonce’s Star Will Shine Even Brighter as a Single Mom
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:38 AM EST
Beyonce and Jay Z has been under a lot of beating from the press with so many divorce and cheating allegations, involving the rapper's new protégé, Rihanna. But for some reasons there are some rumours that claims that Beyonce is going to more powerful as a "single mom" than to stay married with her rapper husband.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"So don't sweat the reports that Jay Z and Queen Bey's six-year marriage is over, because the "Single Ladies" singer will only get more powerful when she adds "single mother" to her glittering résumé," reports NY Daily News. One crisis coach believed that the singer will become one of the most powerful women in the world as she will start hanging out with Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama as a single mom as many women can relate to her situation.
Known as the first family of hip-hop, Queen Bey and Jay are one of Hollywood's most powerful couple and all these rumours are starting to hurt their carefully crafted marriage. Currently on their "On the Run" tour, the couple is allegedly going to end their crumbling marriage after they wrap up their cross country concert.
Rumour has it that Beyonce was not even attracted to the rapper at first and was only want after his influence in the music business. Their union was not about love but it all about business and the pair can't afford to have a bad publicity one after another.
"They are business people first, entertainers second. Husband and wife comes somewhere down the line," a source told Page Six. "When your man or your woman isn't getting it done for you, and I'm talking emotionally, not necessarily sexually ... they keep things quiet."
While divorce claims have been running rampant, the "Single Ladies" singer slammed all speculations via her Instagram today by posting a picture of Jay Z and Blue Ivy on the beach. "My favorite hue is JayZ Blue," wrote the 32-year-old performer as she captioned the happy pic of her family.
The famous couple stayed mum when it comes to all these never ending rumours but the New York Post recently reported that the singer is secretly hunting for an apartment in New York. Bey checked out a lavish $21.5 Chelsea penthouse without her hubby who usually handles their real estate deals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best