The Vampire Diaries Hunk Ian Somerhalder Talks About His Plans to Get Married: Dating Nikki Reed
By nidhi tewari | July 31, 2014 8:29 AM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" hunk Ian Somerhalder has revealed his plans to get married. The 35-year-old handsome hunk, who is speculated to be dating Nikki Reed these days, talked about his plans on tying the knot in a recent interview at San Diego's Comic-Con. The actor was present at the event with his co-stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Kat Graham to promote the sixth season of "The Vampire Diaries."
Before the readers jump to any conclusion, one thing is clear that Ian has no plans to get married immediately. But the heartthrob accepted the fact that he does believe in the institution of marriage and would want to get into it "eventually."
"I will be. I will be," were the actor's words when asked about his marriage plans. When the interviewer Kristin Dos Santos from E! Online further poked him to reveal if he has gotten engaged to someone or has anyone in his mind the actor said the following.
"I mean eventually, in my life! No, I mean eventually," said Ian.
Ian has broken up with his longtime girlfriend and co-star of "The Vampire Diaries" Nina Dobrev some time ago. The actor has been reportedly dating Nina's good friend "Twilight" actress Nikki Reed recently, various media outlets reported. The two were spotted spending some good time with each other and seemed quite intimate in each other's company. The couple spent the weekend together and was spotted jogging on both days. They even went to do some grocery shopping together at the local market where Ian was seen planting a kiss on Nikki's neck and even held her from her waist down affectionately.
Nikki was spotted wearing a neon green T-shirt and black knee-length leggings while shopping for veggies along with Ian. Ian was spotted wearing a casual grey T-shirt, jogging tracks, running shoes and a pea cap and was seen hugging Nikki many times throughout that time. Read more about them here.
Though Nikki has filed for divorce from her spouse Paul McDonald, Ian is still friends with his ex Nina Dobrev. The two are speculated to work together in the upcoming season of "The Vampire Diaries."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe