The Vampire Diaries Hunk Ian Somerhalder Talks About His Plans to Get Married: Dating Nikki Reed
By nidhi tewari | July 31, 2014 8:29 AM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" hunk Ian Somerhalder has revealed his plans to get married. The 35-year-old handsome hunk, who is speculated to be dating Nikki Reed these days, talked about his plans on tying the knot in a recent interview at San Diego's Comic-Con. The actor was present at the event with his co-stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley and Kat Graham to promote the sixth season of "The Vampire Diaries."
Before the readers jump to any conclusion, one thing is clear that Ian has no plans to get married immediately. But the heartthrob accepted the fact that he does believe in the institution of marriage and would want to get into it "eventually."
"I will be. I will be," were the actor's words when asked about his marriage plans. When the interviewer Kristin Dos Santos from E! Online further poked him to reveal if he has gotten engaged to someone or has anyone in his mind the actor said the following.
"I mean eventually, in my life! No, I mean eventually," said Ian.
Ian has broken up with his longtime girlfriend and co-star of "The Vampire Diaries" Nina Dobrev some time ago. The actor has been reportedly dating Nina's good friend "Twilight" actress Nikki Reed recently, various media outlets reported. The two were spotted spending some good time with each other and seemed quite intimate in each other's company. The couple spent the weekend together and was spotted jogging on both days. They even went to do some grocery shopping together at the local market where Ian was seen planting a kiss on Nikki's neck and even held her from her waist down affectionately.
Nikki was spotted wearing a neon green T-shirt and black knee-length leggings while shopping for veggies along with Ian. Ian was spotted wearing a casual grey T-shirt, jogging tracks, running shoes and a pea cap and was seen hugging Nikki many times throughout that time. Read more about them here.
Though Nikki has filed for divorce from her spouse Paul McDonald, Ian is still friends with his ex Nina Dobrev. The two are speculated to work together in the upcoming season of "The Vampire Diaries."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’