Kate Midlleton Looking Bloated & Pluffy, Pregnant or Miscarriage – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:27 AM EST
Kate Middleton has been a center of too many allegations for months now and still no word from the Kensington Palace. Recently spotted with Prince William and Prince Harry in the recent Commonwealth Games, the brunette royal was looking bloated and pluffy, which could be a cause of miscarriage or pregnancy.
Britain's Peter Phillips reacts, as Prince William, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince Harry talk during the Eventing Jumping equestrian event at the London 2012 Olympic Games in Greenwich Park, July 31, 2012.
"We can say one thing about Kate Middleton: she's not hiding the fact that she's pregnant," reports Celebdirty Laundry. "Instead, she's embracing it fully and completely, even stepping out in public. She's probably realized that there's no way to avoid the rumours and stories, and short of confirming it themselves, there's nothing they can do to stem the flow."
Looking bloated on her recent public appearances, the Duchess of Cambridge face is completely different from her usual face which now fuller and rounder. But since nobody has seen the duchess during the later months of her first pregnancy, "so for all we know, this is how she looked then."
Prince William is reportedly looking quite somber during the event which lead to a speculation that the couple are upset with Kate's alleged miscarriage. The gossip Web site even released some pictures that Middleton was not looking her usual happy mood, and is more attached to her husband than ever before.
Kensington Palace dismissed Kate's childhood friend Jessica Hay's claims earlier this month that she's pregnant with her second but no word yet about the miscarriage claims by GLOBE magazine. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are still doing their royal duties amidst all these claims, and recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday.
Together with Prince Harry, the pair showed off their sports skills during their recent visit to the Commonwealth Games Village in Glasgow as they participated in some sporting events. Wearing a bright blue dress and navy jacket, Prince George's mother was all smiles while participating in the South African jumping game of three tin cans and showed off her impressive hopping skills and landed perfectly on her two feet.
But it's not only Kate who showed off her skills, Prince Harry joined her as he was snapped playing a game of catch, while Prince William tried his hand at the three tins during their visit. The royals also toured the athletic facilities at Hampden Park where the second to the throne stopped by and played a video game with some young girls.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2