Kate Midlleton Looking Bloated & Pluffy, Pregnant or Miscarriage – Reports
By Riza Ornos | July 31, 2014 8:27 AM EST
Kate Middleton has been a center of too many allegations for months now and still no word from the Kensington Palace. Recently spotted with Prince William and Prince Harry in the recent Commonwealth Games, the brunette royal was looking bloated and pluffy, which could be a cause of miscarriage or pregnancy.
Britain's Peter Phillips reacts, as Prince William, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince Harry talk during the Eventing Jumping equestrian event at the London 2012 Olympic Games in Greenwich Park, July 31, 2012.
"We can say one thing about Kate Middleton: she's not hiding the fact that she's pregnant," reports Celebdirty Laundry. "Instead, she's embracing it fully and completely, even stepping out in public. She's probably realized that there's no way to avoid the rumours and stories, and short of confirming it themselves, there's nothing they can do to stem the flow."
Looking bloated on her recent public appearances, the Duchess of Cambridge face is completely different from her usual face which now fuller and rounder. But since nobody has seen the duchess during the later months of her first pregnancy, "so for all we know, this is how she looked then."
Prince William is reportedly looking quite somber during the event which lead to a speculation that the couple are upset with Kate's alleged miscarriage. The gossip Web site even released some pictures that Middleton was not looking her usual happy mood, and is more attached to her husband than ever before.
Kensington Palace dismissed Kate's childhood friend Jessica Hay's claims earlier this month that she's pregnant with her second but no word yet about the miscarriage claims by GLOBE magazine. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are still doing their royal duties amidst all these claims, and recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday.
Together with Prince Harry, the pair showed off their sports skills during their recent visit to the Commonwealth Games Village in Glasgow as they participated in some sporting events. Wearing a bright blue dress and navy jacket, Prince George's mother was all smiles while participating in the South African jumping game of three tin cans and showed off her impressive hopping skills and landed perfectly on her two feet.
But it's not only Kate who showed off her skills, Prince Harry joined her as he was snapped playing a game of catch, while Prince William tried his hand at the three tins during their visit. The royals also toured the athletic facilities at Hampden Park where the second to the throne stopped by and played a video game with some young girls.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar