Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 30, 2014 10:37 PM EST
"Supernatural" fans are aware that angel Castiel (Misha Collins) turned human in Season 9 and stole an angel grace to have some powers back but it is slowly fading before Season 9 ended. The latest spoiler reports on "Supernatural" Season 10 tease that there is someone who could help Castiel with his problem and even save his angel grace.
"I think probably Metatron is key to getting Cas' grace back, and Cas knows that," Collins revealed in the Spoiler TV interview at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con press room. However, the 39-year-old actor teased that his character will be reluctant to cooperate again with Metatron (Curtis Armstrong).
Castiel has trust issues when it comes to Metatron since the Scribe of God tricked him and took his grace. Actor Misha Collins further shared that Metatron could still resolve Castiel's issue. "Because he certainly is - as far as we know - the one who knows how to do that or where Cas' grace is," the CW star explained.
Aside from his fading angel grace in "Supernatural" Season 10, Castiel will have his mind set on BFF Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) who is now a demon. Collins teased in the Zap2it interview that Castiel, even though displeased to find out about Dean's new identity, will still try to help with the Demon Dean problem in the beginning of the brand new season.
However, the actor teased that the demonic transformation will cause a gap between Dean and Castiel. Collins even added that his character will not have problems getting rid of his friend because Castiel only sees Dean as a demon or a monster that "one way or another, needs to go."
Fans can also expect a personal storyline for Castiel in "Supernatural" Season 10. According to Misha Collins, the "Supernatural" characters' storylines will be intertwined but the actor's character will still have a strong and independent storyline in the CW TV series.
"It feels like we're dealing less with the massive, epic stories of heaven and hell and more with the personal stories of the characters that we've all come to know and love on the show," Collins teased. "Supernatural" Season 10 is scheduled to premiere on Tuesday night, Oct. 7, at 9 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Exclusive Footage on Demon Dean Shown at 2014 Comic-Con, Sam and Dean to Fight with Castiel Trying to Help - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Scottish Actress Ruth Connell Cast as Rowena, Misha Collins Talks about Castiel in New Season - [READ]
Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki Talks about Restart, Flashbacks, Demon Dean and Sam's Enemy in New Season - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown