The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 30, 2014 7:18 PM EST
The fans' favourite Shamy couple finally kissed in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. The episode 15,"The Locomotive Manipulation," of the last season saw Amy [Mayim Bialik] and Sheldon [Jim Parsons] joining Bernadette [Melissa Rauch] and Howard [Simon Helberg] on a trip to Napa Valley. Amy had planned the trip to celebrate Valentine Day on a vintage train.
Actor Jim Parsons accepts the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award for "The Big Bang Theory" at the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
The Valentine day was turning out to be a major disappointment for Amy, as Sheldon was more interested in the train and talking to his new friend. Amy told Sheldon that she deserves romance after he said to her that she has probably tricked him, as they both were supposed to enjoy the trip.
In the episode, Sheldon became angry because of Amy's complain and her rude behaviour towards his new friend. He said to Amy that he is going to give romance. To show his romance, Sheldon gulped down a glass of wine, gazed into Amy's eyes, and then kissed her. At first, it was an awkward kiss but soon it looked like, Sheldon enjoyed the kiss. Later, Sheldon said that the kiss was nice.
Speaking about the kiss, Bialik said to Gold Derby, "It means a lot on two levels. It means a lot for the characters to be moving to that place after so many years. Especially the way our writers chose to do it was really elegant and really touching and beautiful."
"It also means a lot to the actors, for me and Jim to get to the place in our acting process where we're ready for that and our characters are ready for that. That's a very intimate moment," she said.
The writers at the Comic-Con revealed that they had also written another version of the kiss. The writing of the kiss scene turned out to be a stressful time for them.
In the final episode of "The Big Bang Theory," Sheldon got bugged when Amy suggested that he move-in with her, as Leonard and Penny were planning to move-in, together. Overwhelmed with whatever was happening around him, Sheldon decided to board a train and leave Pasadena. He later called Amy from his undisclosed location and sounded happy. Steve Molaro, executive producer of the show, said at Comic-Con, "He didn't leave because of Amy, so I would argue that they have their own weird brand of happiness right now."
This year, Bialik has earned her third Emmy nomination for "The Big Bang Theory."
Sheldon Kiss Amy
[Youtube/Big Bang Theory]:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date