The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 30, 2014 7:18 PM EST
The fans' favourite Shamy couple finally kissed in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. The episode 15,"The Locomotive Manipulation," of the last season saw Amy [Mayim Bialik] and Sheldon [Jim Parsons] joining Bernadette [Melissa Rauch] and Howard [Simon Helberg] on a trip to Napa Valley. Amy had planned the trip to celebrate Valentine Day on a vintage train.
Actor Jim Parsons accepts the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award for "The Big Bang Theory" at the 4th Annual Critics' Choice Television Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, California June 19, 2014. REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni
The Valentine day was turning out to be a major disappointment for Amy, as Sheldon was more interested in the train and talking to his new friend. Amy told Sheldon that she deserves romance after he said to her that she has probably tricked him, as they both were supposed to enjoy the trip.
In the episode, Sheldon became angry because of Amy's complain and her rude behaviour towards his new friend. He said to Amy that he is going to give romance. To show his romance, Sheldon gulped down a glass of wine, gazed into Amy's eyes, and then kissed her. At first, it was an awkward kiss but soon it looked like, Sheldon enjoyed the kiss. Later, Sheldon said that the kiss was nice.
Speaking about the kiss, Bialik said to Gold Derby, "It means a lot on two levels. It means a lot for the characters to be moving to that place after so many years. Especially the way our writers chose to do it was really elegant and really touching and beautiful."
"It also means a lot to the actors, for me and Jim to get to the place in our acting process where we're ready for that and our characters are ready for that. That's a very intimate moment," she said.
The writers at the Comic-Con revealed that they had also written another version of the kiss. The writing of the kiss scene turned out to be a stressful time for them.
In the final episode of "The Big Bang Theory," Sheldon got bugged when Amy suggested that he move-in with her, as Leonard and Penny were planning to move-in, together. Overwhelmed with whatever was happening around him, Sheldon decided to board a train and leave Pasadena. He later called Amy from his undisclosed location and sounded happy. Steve Molaro, executive producer of the show, said at Comic-Con, "He didn't leave because of Amy, so I would argue that they have their own weird brand of happiness right now."
This year, Bialik has earned her third Emmy nomination for "The Big Bang Theory."
Sheldon Kiss Amy
[Youtube/Big Bang Theory]:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage