Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Beacon Hills High Under Quarantine Due to Mysterious Outbreak, Watch Promo Videos for Episode 7 Weaponized
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 30, 2014 6:12 PM EST
Scott McCall (Tyler Posey) will continue to deal with the danger that surrounds Beacon Hills in "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 7 titled "Weaponized." The promo videos released for the upcoming episode of the MTV series tease that a mysterious outbreak will affect the students of Beacon Hills High including Scott and his pack.
"Episode 4.07 - Weaponized: A mysterious outbreak takes over the high school," MTV's brief synopsis for "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 7 reads in a Carter Matt report. Death will continue to happen in "Teen Wolf" after the previous episode killed off a couple of characters like banshee Meredith (Maya Eshet) and the teenager assassins of The Benefactor, Garrett (Mason Dye) and Violet (Samantha Logan).
In the first promo video released, banshee Lydia (Holland Roden) answers yes after Sheriff Stilinski (Linden Ashby) asked her if someone is going to die. Braeden (Meagan Tandy) explains that people are getting infected and they are going to die as Beacon Hills High got placed under quarantine alert.
The mysterious outbreak appears to do something to the supernatural creatures as well. "What's happening to us?" Malia (Shelley Hennig) asked while Kira declared in panic that she cannot see. Scott is also not looking good and someone wants to harm Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) by placing a gun on the teenager's head. Click HERE to watch the video.
The second sneak peek video for Episode 7 in an Examiner report showed it was Lydia mother who put Beacon Hills High under quarantine after seeing Coach Finstock infected with the mysterious outbreak in his office. A group of students entered the hallway but Lydia's mom instructed them to stay outside.
After telling the students to get back to their seats, Lydia's mom makes a phone call inquiring about the contact number for the CDC (Centers for Disease Control). Scott finds out about the danger they are in by listening to Lydia's mom using his werewolf hearing abilities. Have a look at the sneak peek video below.
Find out if Scott and his pack will be able to survive the outbreak and stop the person responsible for it in "Teen Wolf" Season 4, Episode 7 titled "Weaponized." The brand new episode is scheduled to air on Monday night, Aug. 4, at 10 pm ET/PT on MTV.
Credit: YouTube/Mega Warehouse II
More Articles to Read:
Teen Wolf Season 4, Episode 6 Recap/Spoilers: Scott Determined to Stop The Benefactor and Save Everyone in the Dead Pool List - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4 Spoilers: Malia Suggests Supernatural Creatures Should Leave Beacon Hills as Dead Pool Hit List Continues in Episode 6 [VIDEO] - [READ]
Teen Wolf Season 4, Episode 5 I.E.D. Recap/Spoilers: Remembering the Hunter's Code - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date