Lamar Odom Still Doesn't Want to Divorce Khloe Kardashian
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 30, 2014 6:12 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's marriage has been widely documented thanks to their reality shows "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and "Khloe and Lamar." Now Lamar Odom still hopes to get back together with Khloe and does not want to divorce his reality star wife despite her desire to do so.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The former NBA star whose career is now in limbo is still hoping for a chance to get back together with his ex-wife despite the fact that she now so obviously has moved on with rapper French Montana. Khloe filed for divorce in December 2013 but Lamar has not signed the papers yet. According to a source that spoke to Hollywood Life, Lamar isn't keen on giving up Khloe but he will sign the papers if that's really what she wants and if that will make her happy.
When reports of their marriage troubles and substance abuse allegations first came out, Lamar was also very open about stating how he married the right woman and how she and her family have helped him. Lamar has issues with his own family with his father making several appearances in the reality show in which his abusive behaviour was seen. Before news of the couple's separation was confirmed, Lamar was also reportedly arrested for DUI and was reportedly bailed out by his drug dealer.
In recent episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Khloe was seen telling her mother Kris Jenner about her frustrations with Lamar. She tells Kris that she is bothered by the interviews that Lamar has been giving in which he's been telling people that they are working things out and that they are constantly talking. Lamar has also apparently been saying that he is in constant contact with Khloe's family. She also tells Kris about receiving a text message from a common friend who observed that Lamar was still wearing his wedding ring. Lamar had apparently been openly telling people that he wants to save his marriage and Khloe is frustrated that it's making her look like the bad guy and the one that didn't try to make things work. She breaks down and blurts out that she lived a double life and had to lie to her family to hide her problems with Lamar. She said that she didn't care if he was still wearing his ring because he had it on too while he was seeing other women.
In another episodes of the reality show, Khloe was seen struggling with moving out of the home that she shared with Lamar. She says that she was left with all of Lamar's belongings and she now needs to deal with packing everything and figuring out what to do with them. Kim blatantly pointed out that Lamar was never coming back and Khloe shouldn't let his things delay her move.
Lamar was in Spain at the time the episodes were shot earlier this year in an attempt to pick up a career there but the move didn't pan out when he suffered a back injury after making only two appearances with the Spanish team Laboral Kutxa. He returned to the United States to play for the New York Knicks but with the team missing the playoffs before he could make an appearance, they also let him go in an announcement made on July 11.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Iggy Azalea Sex Tape: The Story So Far
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM