Australia’s Richest People Under 30 in 2014
July 30, 2014 4:46 PM EST
Many aspiring individuals aim to earn their first million by the time they are 30 years old. However, these extraordinarily successful individuals managed to make the list of the richest people in Australia well within their twenties.
Honda MotoGP rider Casey Stoner of Australia celebrates winning the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix at Phillip Island October 28, 2012.
Here is a list of the chosen few and the reasons why they made more in such a short period of time.
1. Liam Hemsworth
According to E! Online, the 24-year-old laid floors before he made it big in acting. He started acting when he was only 16 years old, together with older brother Chris Hemsworth. He has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. He has appeared in numerous films and TV shows.
2. Sally Pearson
The 27-year-old was an Olympic champion in hurdling. She has an estimated net worth of $2 million after winning the gold medal in 2012 and getting numerous endorsement deals.
3. Casey Stoner
The 29-year-old is a retired professional motorcycle racer and won the MotoGP World Champion title two times in 2007 and 2011. According to Celebrity Net Worth, he has an estimated net worth of $12 million. He is deemed by many to be the most talented Australian to have ever ridden a motorcycle. He won over 70 State titles and over 40 dirt and long track titles by the time he was 14 years old. In his twenties, he acquired several key sponsorships from top companies and won more titles to earn his several millions.
4. Miranda Kerr
The Victoria's Secret beauty has an estimated net worth of $20 million. She earned the large sum by modeling for several signature brands as well as starting an organic business.
5. David Shafer
He turned 30 years old in 2014 and has an estimated personal wealth of $75 million. He has degrees in commerce and law and has built his business with Ruslan Kogan. Kogan is an online retailing business that is quickly growing, with several bids amounting to $300 to $400 million.
Most of the richest Australians below 30 years old are usually celebrities or athletes. Some who made it big in the I.T. or real estate business usually earn their first million one or two years after turning 30.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks