Paloma Faith Disses Nicki Minaj's Breasts, Talks about Marrying 1D's Niall Horan
By nidhi tewari | July 30, 2014 4:06 PM EST
British singer Paloma Faith has made fun of Nicki Minaj's breasts in her latest interview. The 33-year-old British singer says that Nicki's breasts are just too unavoidable and "in your face" kind and it is completely impossible for her to avoid them. "A Perfect Contradiction" singer also talked about One Direction singer Niall Horan's proposal and under what circumstances would she agree to marry him!
Faith is currently in Australia and was asked about "Anaconda" singer Nicki Minaj's boobs by host Angus O'Loughlin of radio show "The Bump." O'Loughlin asked her if she was jealous of them.
"I just couldn't stop looking at them when I saw her and it's not even a sexual thing, it's just that they're so in your face," said Paloma during the interview, Daily Mail reports.
"You just stare at them and talk to them," the singer quipped about Minaj's twin assets.
The conversation then shifted to the famous One Direction singer Niall Horan's proposal to Paloma Faith. The radio host asked Paloma about it and she was initially hesitant to give any details and laughed off the matter. However, when O'Loughlin insisted her to answer that question for long, Paloma gave in and said that Niall didn't actually propose to her face to face. He actually revealed to one of his friends that Paloma is the woman he would want to marry some day.
So is Paloma ready to marry Niall Horan if he actually proposes to her, the radio host asked. Paloma had a very convenient answer to it. She said that Niall is actually too young for her as of now. She is already dating someone and is love with him. Paula did not reveal the details of her boyfriend over the show but she added that if her current relationship does not work out in future, she would surely consider Niall's offer.
However, in her previous interviews Paloma revealed that she would love to make Niall her "toyboy."
"He said he was going to marry me. I love him! I accept; you can put that in print. He can be my toyboy. I wouldn't mind having a younger boyfriend," said the British beauty in 2012, revealed Sugarscape.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown