Paloma Faith Disses Nicki Minaj's Breasts, Talks about Marrying 1D's Niall Horan
By nidhi tewari | July 30, 2014 4:06 PM EST
British singer Paloma Faith has made fun of Nicki Minaj's breasts in her latest interview. The 33-year-old British singer says that Nicki's breasts are just too unavoidable and "in your face" kind and it is completely impossible for her to avoid them. "A Perfect Contradiction" singer also talked about One Direction singer Niall Horan's proposal and under what circumstances would she agree to marry him!
Faith is currently in Australia and was asked about "Anaconda" singer Nicki Minaj's boobs by host Angus O'Loughlin of radio show "The Bump." O'Loughlin asked her if she was jealous of them.
"I just couldn't stop looking at them when I saw her and it's not even a sexual thing, it's just that they're so in your face," said Paloma during the interview, Daily Mail reports.
"You just stare at them and talk to them," the singer quipped about Minaj's twin assets.
The conversation then shifted to the famous One Direction singer Niall Horan's proposal to Paloma Faith. The radio host asked Paloma about it and she was initially hesitant to give any details and laughed off the matter. However, when O'Loughlin insisted her to answer that question for long, Paloma gave in and said that Niall didn't actually propose to her face to face. He actually revealed to one of his friends that Paloma is the woman he would want to marry some day.
So is Paloma ready to marry Niall Horan if he actually proposes to her, the radio host asked. Paloma had a very convenient answer to it. She said that Niall is actually too young for her as of now. She is already dating someone and is love with him. Paula did not reveal the details of her boyfriend over the show but she added that if her current relationship does not work out in future, she would surely consider Niall's offer.
However, in her previous interviews Paloma revealed that she would love to make Niall her "toyboy."
"He said he was going to marry me. I love him! I accept; you can put that in print. He can be my toyboy. I wouldn't mind having a younger boyfriend," said the British beauty in 2012, revealed Sugarscape.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage