American Idol 2015: Next Open Casting Calls will be on Sept 29, 2014 in San Francisco!
By Janice Somosot | July 30, 2014 3:28 PM EST
"American Idol" 2015, (Season 14) will premiere on Fox in January 2015. But, the auditions are currently being held left and right in 2014! The "American Idol" Bus Tours ended on July 21, 2014. However, there's still hope for those who want a shot at stardom because they can still try out for the AI live open casting calls in Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday, July 30, 2014. Plus, the next open casting calls will be on Monday, Sept 29, 2014 in San Francisco, California. Read on to learn more about it.
Actress Jennifer Lopez delivers a speech as she attends the 85th annual League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) convention in New York, July 10, 2014.
According to Casting Master, the open casting calls in San Francisco will be held at the Cow Palace on Sept 29, 2014. Like the previous auditions, it will start at 7:00 a.m. Contestants who can play musical instruments are still allowed to incorporate that in their performances. Here are some other details posted by Casting Master.
Top Prize: $350,000
Contestants: 20 per season
Selectivity: 5 Star
Those who will go to the "American Idol XIV" open casting calls must also be aware of the applicant restrictions including the age limit (15-28 years old only) and eligibility to work in the U.S. Also, because of some contestants who didn't declare their involvement in some crimes or have undisclosed pending criminal charges, like Corey Clark and Jaered Andrews from AI Season 2 and Jermaine Jones from AI Season 11, the new "American Idol" rules state that an applicant must not be a felon.
If "American Idol XIV" hopefuls still miss the open casting calls on Monday, Sept 29, 2014 in San Francisco, California, then fret not because they can still go online to apply. Click HERE to visit the "AMERICAN IDOL®" online auditions site. Online AI applicants must use a working email address and their birthdates to register. Or, if they have a Facebook account, they can also use that to register.
The online application form will require the applicant's biographical information and contact information. Then, a video of the applicant's performance must be uploaded. The actual video file can be sent or just the link to an uploaded YouTube video.
"American Idol 2015" applicants must also keep an eye out for host Ryan Seacrest and judges Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.
That's it for the latest update about "American Idol XIV" auditions. Keep reading International Business Times for more news about "American Idol" and other news about entertainment, sports, technology, health, finance and business.
READ MORE ABOUT "AMERICAN IDOL":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage