American Idol 2015: Next Open Casting Calls will be on Sept 29, 2014 in San Francisco!
By Janice Somosot | July 30, 2014 3:28 PM EST
"American Idol" 2015, (Season 14) will premiere on Fox in January 2015. But, the auditions are currently being held left and right in 2014! The "American Idol" Bus Tours ended on July 21, 2014. However, there's still hope for those who want a shot at stardom because they can still try out for the AI live open casting calls in Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday, July 30, 2014. Plus, the next open casting calls will be on Monday, Sept 29, 2014 in San Francisco, California. Read on to learn more about it.
Actress Jennifer Lopez delivers a speech as she attends the 85th annual League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) convention in New York, July 10, 2014.
According to Casting Master, the open casting calls in San Francisco will be held at the Cow Palace on Sept 29, 2014. Like the previous auditions, it will start at 7:00 a.m. Contestants who can play musical instruments are still allowed to incorporate that in their performances. Here are some other details posted by Casting Master.
Top Prize: $350,000
Contestants: 20 per season
Selectivity: 5 Star
Those who will go to the "American Idol XIV" open casting calls must also be aware of the applicant restrictions including the age limit (15-28 years old only) and eligibility to work in the U.S. Also, because of some contestants who didn't declare their involvement in some crimes or have undisclosed pending criminal charges, like Corey Clark and Jaered Andrews from AI Season 2 and Jermaine Jones from AI Season 11, the new "American Idol" rules state that an applicant must not be a felon.
If "American Idol XIV" hopefuls still miss the open casting calls on Monday, Sept 29, 2014 in San Francisco, California, then fret not because they can still go online to apply. Click HERE to visit the "AMERICAN IDOL®" online auditions site. Online AI applicants must use a working email address and their birthdates to register. Or, if they have a Facebook account, they can also use that to register.
The online application form will require the applicant's biographical information and contact information. Then, a video of the applicant's performance must be uploaded. The actual video file can be sent or just the link to an uploaded YouTube video.
"American Idol 2015" applicants must also keep an eye out for host Ryan Seacrest and judges Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr.
That's it for the latest update about "American Idol XIV" auditions. Keep reading International Business Times for more news about "American Idol" and other news about entertainment, sports, technology, health, finance and business.
READ MORE ABOUT "AMERICAN IDOL":
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics