Scarlett Johansson: The Woman Followed By Success
By Paula Marie Navarra | July 30, 2014 2:42 PM EST
Scarlett Johansson's success go all the way from having a new gorgeous look, to her wedding up to her new movie, her success just keeps going and going on.
Johansson was sporting a new gorgeous hairstyle while having a leisurely walk on the streets of New York with her fiancé Romain Dauriac.
Actress Scarlett Johansson arrives at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City for a special screening of her film "scoop" July 26, 2006.
The pregnant star was sporting a sunny hue colored hair that is cropped above the ears, while wearing a black jumper that cleverly hides her baby bump.
Hollywood life said that the actress might be changing her look for her upcoming wedding this August.
Even though Johansson has been keeping quiet about the wedding, reports said that the wedding might happen in Paris or in Hamptons.
The wedding is just the start of a great year of Johansson, for her movie "Lucy" beat our "Hercules" with $US44 million at the back office.
Johansson plays the lead role Lucy, a slacker student studying at Taipei. Lucy was used as a mule to transport a new drug called CPH4 that was put inside her belly.
The fictional drug has the ability to tap portions of a person's mind that hasn't been used, giving a person the ability to use most the portion of his brain.
Sadly, the bag burst insider her after she was kidnapped and beaten up, the drug then mixed into her system giving her powerful abilities that ordinary humans do not have.
The movie has gotten good reviews from critics like Citizen-Times that said that the movie, was a successful hallmark card version of an attempt to explain human intelligence.
"It was colorful, lively, entertaining and easy to understand," it explained.
"It's thrilling stuff, if a bit juvenile, and the grand finale, as Lucy morphs into pure intelligence and appears to travel through and control time, is energetic nonsense," it added.
They also said that the movie's success can be credited to Johansson, who morphed like Lucy, from a shallow sexpot to a powerful force of feminine mystique.
"As with most [Luc] Besson movies, there's the suggestion of seismic implications without any real coherent thinking to fill in the details," it stressed.
"He designs roller-coasters, and they give you the ride promised. No more, no less," it added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch