Scarlett Johansson: The Woman Followed By Success
By Paula Marie Navarra | July 30, 2014 2:42 PM EST
Scarlett Johansson's success go all the way from having a new gorgeous look, to her wedding up to her new movie, her success just keeps going and going on.
Johansson was sporting a new gorgeous hairstyle while having a leisurely walk on the streets of New York with her fiancé Romain Dauriac.
Actress Scarlett Johansson arrives at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City for a special screening of her film "scoop" July 26, 2006.
The pregnant star was sporting a sunny hue colored hair that is cropped above the ears, while wearing a black jumper that cleverly hides her baby bump.
Hollywood life said that the actress might be changing her look for her upcoming wedding this August.
Even though Johansson has been keeping quiet about the wedding, reports said that the wedding might happen in Paris or in Hamptons.
The wedding is just the start of a great year of Johansson, for her movie "Lucy" beat our "Hercules" with $US44 million at the back office.
Johansson plays the lead role Lucy, a slacker student studying at Taipei. Lucy was used as a mule to transport a new drug called CPH4 that was put inside her belly.
The fictional drug has the ability to tap portions of a person's mind that hasn't been used, giving a person the ability to use most the portion of his brain.
Sadly, the bag burst insider her after she was kidnapped and beaten up, the drug then mixed into her system giving her powerful abilities that ordinary humans do not have.
The movie has gotten good reviews from critics like Citizen-Times that said that the movie, was a successful hallmark card version of an attempt to explain human intelligence.
"It was colorful, lively, entertaining and easy to understand," it explained.
"It's thrilling stuff, if a bit juvenile, and the grand finale, as Lucy morphs into pure intelligence and appears to travel through and control time, is energetic nonsense," it added.
They also said that the movie's success can be credited to Johansson, who morphed like Lucy, from a shallow sexpot to a powerful force of feminine mystique.
"As with most [Luc] Besson movies, there's the suggestion of seismic implications without any real coherent thinking to fill in the details," it stressed.
"He designs roller-coasters, and they give you the ride promised. No more, no less," it added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate