Victoria's Secret Model Behati Prinsloo Has Definite Plans to Have a Baby with Husband Adam Levine
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 30, 2014 2:09 PM EST
The paparazzi are always on baby bump watch and the latest one to look out for would be the soon to be growing tummy of newlywed supermodel Behati Prinsloo. The model is reportedly planning to start expanding her family with Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Adam and Behati were married less than two weeks ago in Los Cabos Mexico in a very star-studded and genetically-gifted affair. The two were engaged for a full year before finally tying the knot. While the anticipation built for the wedding, speculations about plans for having kids were also brewing especially when Adam reportedly expanded his Los Angeles Mansion to easily accommodate a growing family.
Now that the actual wedding is done and dusted, Behati and Adam are ready for a baby or at least that's what Behati says in an exclusive interview with Net-A-Porter online magazine.
Behati tells the mag that she has definite plans for a baby soon but realizes that she can't have too many expectations and sometimes things can't be planned to the letter when it comes to kids and in life in general. She says that she lives day by day and just likes to see how things unfold. After all, the circumstances in her life that led to where she is now could not have been planned by a fairy tale writer.
Behati was born in Namibia to a preacher and she spent her childhood being a rambunctious tomboy who had to wear dresses to church. As a teenager, she was scouted by a photographer while on a family trip to Cape Town, South Africa. The tall lanky 16 year old was asked to become a model but was not allowed to do so until the photography's credentials were duly checked by her family. Fast forward a few years and the young woman is walking the world's top runways with the likes of Adriana Lima and other iconic Victoria's Secret Angels like Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr. Fast forward a little bit more and she is married to People's Sexiest Man Alive.
It was not all a fairy tale just for Behati either. The Voice Coach Adam can't exactly complain with a Victoria's Secret Model as his bride. The rocker and his bride share a lot of common interests with Behati sharing that she is a very rock n' roll kinda girl with a golden heart. Behati is a budding photographer and some of her snaps from the earthquake disaster in Haiti were auctioned off with the proceeds returning to the community.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James