Victoria's Secret Model Behati Prinsloo Has Definite Plans to Have a Baby with Husband Adam Levine
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 30, 2014 2:09 PM EST
The paparazzi are always on baby bump watch and the latest one to look out for would be the soon to be growing tummy of newlywed supermodel Behati Prinsloo. The model is reportedly planning to start expanding her family with Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine.
Musician Adam Levine (L) and model Behati Prinsloo arrive at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Adam and Behati were married less than two weeks ago in Los Cabos Mexico in a very star-studded and genetically-gifted affair. The two were engaged for a full year before finally tying the knot. While the anticipation built for the wedding, speculations about plans for having kids were also brewing especially when Adam reportedly expanded his Los Angeles Mansion to easily accommodate a growing family.
Now that the actual wedding is done and dusted, Behati and Adam are ready for a baby or at least that's what Behati says in an exclusive interview with Net-A-Porter online magazine.
Behati tells the mag that she has definite plans for a baby soon but realizes that she can't have too many expectations and sometimes things can't be planned to the letter when it comes to kids and in life in general. She says that she lives day by day and just likes to see how things unfold. After all, the circumstances in her life that led to where she is now could not have been planned by a fairy tale writer.
Behati was born in Namibia to a preacher and she spent her childhood being a rambunctious tomboy who had to wear dresses to church. As a teenager, she was scouted by a photographer while on a family trip to Cape Town, South Africa. The tall lanky 16 year old was asked to become a model but was not allowed to do so until the photography's credentials were duly checked by her family. Fast forward a few years and the young woman is walking the world's top runways with the likes of Adriana Lima and other iconic Victoria's Secret Angels like Heidi Klum and Miranda Kerr. Fast forward a little bit more and she is married to People's Sexiest Man Alive.
It was not all a fairy tale just for Behati either. The Voice Coach Adam can't exactly complain with a Victoria's Secret Model as his bride. The rocker and his bride share a lot of common interests with Behati sharing that she is a very rock n' roll kinda girl with a golden heart. Behati is a budding photographer and some of her snaps from the earthquake disaster in Haiti were auctioned off with the proceeds returning to the community.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia