Nokia Lumia 925 vs. LG G2 Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 30, 2014 2:06 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 925 or the LG G2 Mini, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A customer tries out an LG electronics' smart phone at a store in Seoul July 22, 2014. South Korea's LG Electronics Inc said on July 24, 2014 its second-quarter profit rose 26.5 percent from a year earlier, beating analyst estimates, as the company's mobile business ran a profit for the first time in four quarters. Picture taken July 22. REUTERS/Kim Hong-Ji
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with a 4.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution. The LG G2 Mini comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution.
The Lumia 925 is the clear winner in this category with 332 ppi pixels display density compared to the 234 ppi pixels display density on the LG G2 Mini.
The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with 129 x 70.6 x 8.5 mm dimensions and weighs 139 grams. The LG G2 Mini comes with 129.6 x 66 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighs 121 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 925 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core Krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 16 GB internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The LG G2 Mini is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 925 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the 8.1 version. The LG G2 Mini runs on the KitKat operating system. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power the LG G2 Mini has a slight edge.
The Nokia Lumia 925 sports an 8 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The LG G2 Mini sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 12 hours and 40 minutes on 3G. The LG G2 Mini comes with Li-Ion 2440 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 925 4G LTE is priced at around AU $319.95 and the LG G2 Mini 8 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU $299.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Motorola Nexus 6 Hidden LED Light: How To Enable It Using Light Flow Android Application
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013