Nokia Lumia 925 vs. LG G2 Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | July 30, 2014 2:06 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Nokia Lumia 925 or the LG G2 Mini, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
A customer tries out an LG electronics' smart phone at a store in Seoul July 22, 2014. South Korea's LG Electronics Inc said on July 24, 2014 its second-quarter profit rose 26.5 percent from a year earlier, beating analyst estimates, as the company's mobile business ran a profit for the first time in four quarters. Picture taken July 22. REUTERS/Kim Hong-Ji
Display and Design
The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with a 4.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 768 x 1280 pixels resolution. The LG G2 Mini comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution.
The Lumia 925 is the clear winner in this category with 332 ppi pixels display density compared to the 234 ppi pixels display density on the LG G2 Mini.
The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with 129 x 70.6 x 8.5 mm dimensions and weighs 139 grams. The LG G2 Mini comes with 129.6 x 66 x 9.8 mm dimensions and weighs 121 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Nokia Lumia 925 is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core Krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 16 GB internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The LG G2 Mini is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 925 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the 8.1 version. The LG G2 Mini runs on the KitKat operating system. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM. In terms of computing power the LG G2 Mini has a slight edge.
The Nokia Lumia 925 sports an 8 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, autofocus and dual LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The LG G2 Mini sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Nokia Lumia 925 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 12 hours and 40 minutes on 3G. The LG G2 Mini comes with Li-Ion 2440 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 16 hours on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Nokia Lumia 925 4G LTE is priced at around AU $319.95 and the LG G2 Mini 8 GB 4G LTE is priced at around AU $299.95 in Australia.
OnePlus One vs. Oppo Find 7 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28