Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | July 30, 2014 1:47 PM EST
It seemed that Chicago-based tech company Motorola is in the final stages of its production of Moto X+1. Photos of the Android smart phone's final prototype and specs recently leaked online and sent the Web in frenzy.
Here are four fresh features revealed on the Motorola Moto X 1.
According to Android Police, the Motorola Moto X+1 has a similar curved design with the Moto X but the sides of the upcoming smart gadget will have silver-colored accents wrapped around it which will be made up of aluminum. The back portion will be made up of custom wood in gray, red, blue leather or black colors.
Android And Me mentioned that Motorola Moto X+1 will come out with a 5.1-inch screen which is a few notches bigger than the predecessor phone Motorola Moto X. With this huge screen, smart phone users can have better visibility of the text messages, snapshots, and data, other information displayed on the smart phone screen.
GSM Arena said that the upcoming Motorola Moto X+1 will have a 12-megapixel snapper with a dual LED flash configured at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock positions. A trippy texture of the Motorola logo is found below the snapper. With this great camera, smart phone users who are inclined to take selfies and other photographs will look forward to countless moments of picture-taking sessions with clear results.
The same sources mentioned above also stated that Motorola Moto X+1 will have a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset with Krait 400 CPU clocked at 2.3GHz. It will also have 2GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. With this speedy processor for a mid-range phone, smart phone users can seamlessly perform various activities on their smart phone such as listening to music while browsing the internet, reading emails, sending text messages, or playing games.
The fresh features mentioned above make smart phone users anticipate the Android smart phone. Android and Me mentioned that Motorola Moto X+1 will be released in the market by the end of September this year so the wait will not be very long.
To see the leaked prototype photos of Motorola Moto X+1, visit the Android Police Web site by clicking here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013