Actress Jaime King Talks About Painful Struggle With Infertility and Surviving Five Miscarriages
By Indrani Bhattacharyya | July 30, 2014 1:26 PM EST
To be a mother is immensely difficult a task. Every woman needs to walk a long way to become one. The intense physical pain, emotional battle associated with the role of a mother, makes women so special.
Actress Jaime King
Well-known model and the Hart of Dixie star Jaime King shared the true story of her heart-wrenching personal struggle about difficult pregnancy and childbirth through an Instagram post.
The post, which was deleted later, told the tale of immense difficulties this stunning 35-year-old suffered in October when she gave birth to her first son.
According to the report by Daily Mirror, she wrote, "For all the struggling women and moms out there that think they are alone – This is the truth about conceiving my son and struggles after 8 yrs of pain and undiagnosed PCOS and Endometriosis. 9 doctors until Dr. Randy Harris diagnosed me and saved my life from a severe ectopic, 5 miscarriages, 5 rounds of IVF, 26 IUI's, most with no outcome, 4½ years of trying to conceive."
Jaime further explained her views on the constant need to work throughout the pregnancy period.
"26 hours of brutal labor, early delivery b/c of sudden preeclampsia, tearing and tearing after the stitches were in once I was home, milk supply issues, painful mastitis, uncontrollable crying while breast feeding, worked until the day before I gave birth and went back after 6 weeks after because I was afraid of letting others down."
She gave birth of her son James Knight with husband and filmmaker Kyle Newman in October 2013.
She joyfully revealed that her world has changed forever since then, and she is happiest having her son around.
King later admitted that she wanted to share her reality with every other woman who is going through the same struggle.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- New String Of Ebola In The Democratic Republic Of The Congo; DFAT Advises Against Travel
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy