Orlando Bloom Punches Justin Bieber in Ibiza Over Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr – Report
By Anne Lu | July 30, 2014 1:02 PM EST
Orlando Bloom punched Justin Bieber, according to eyewitnesses. The British actor reportedly took a swing at the Canadian tween heartthrob in Ibiza early Wednesday morning, prompting Justin to flee the scene.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Witnesses told TMZ that the two were in Cipriani restaurant when the two started fighting. It’s unclear if the two were together in the place, though it’s unlikely.
The restaurant apparently was full of other celebrities, including Paris Hilton and Diddy, so it’s more likely that Orlando and Justin came with different groups before their scuffle.
Orlando allegedly tried to punch the 20-year-old singer, but Justin was able to duck.
In the video obtained by TMZ, Justin screams, “What’s up b-?” after Orlando tried to attack him. There were a few terse words exchanged between the two groups, but it’s inaudible in the video.
Justin then left the restaurant, and the crowd “applauded.”
The gossip Web site provided a backstory for their fight, starting in 2012 when Justin partied with Miranda Kerr, Orlando’s then-wife, after a Victoria’s Secret show in New York. The Australian supermodel and the young singer apparently “got very VERY close,” which perhaps drove Orlando to jealousy.
In April in Los Angeles, Orlando was then seen hanging out with Selena Gomez, Justin’s on-off girlfriend.
Orlando and Miranda separated in 2013 after being married for three years. Justin and Selena also started dating in 2010 before they split and got back together multiple times.
Although they were seen hanging out together earlier this year, Orlando and Selena didn’t appear to have been romantically involved.
On the same day as the scuffle, Orlando has been spotted on a holiday in the Spanish island Formentera with Erica Packer, the ex-wife of Aussie billionaire James Packer, and a group of friends.
Coincidentally, James and Miranda have been rumoured to be dating together after their split from their respective spouses. This has been denied by Miranda.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date