Orlando Bloom Punches Justin Bieber in Ibiza Over Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr – Report
By Anne Lu | July 30, 2014 1:02 PM EST
Orlando Bloom punched Justin Bieber, according to eyewitnesses. The British actor reportedly took a swing at the Canadian tween heartthrob in Ibiza early Wednesday morning, prompting Justin to flee the scene.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Witnesses told TMZ that the two were in Cipriani restaurant when the two started fighting. It’s unclear if the two were together in the place, though it’s unlikely.
The restaurant apparently was full of other celebrities, including Paris Hilton and Diddy, so it’s more likely that Orlando and Justin came with different groups before their scuffle.
Orlando allegedly tried to punch the 20-year-old singer, but Justin was able to duck.
In the video obtained by TMZ, Justin screams, “What’s up b-?” after Orlando tried to attack him. There were a few terse words exchanged between the two groups, but it’s inaudible in the video.
Justin then left the restaurant, and the crowd “applauded.”
The gossip Web site provided a backstory for their fight, starting in 2012 when Justin partied with Miranda Kerr, Orlando’s then-wife, after a Victoria’s Secret show in New York. The Australian supermodel and the young singer apparently “got very VERY close,” which perhaps drove Orlando to jealousy.
In April in Los Angeles, Orlando was then seen hanging out with Selena Gomez, Justin’s on-off girlfriend.
Orlando and Miranda separated in 2013 after being married for three years. Justin and Selena also started dating in 2010 before they split and got back together multiple times.
Although they were seen hanging out together earlier this year, Orlando and Selena didn’t appear to have been romantically involved.
On the same day as the scuffle, Orlando has been spotted on a holiday in the Spanish island Formentera with Erica Packer, the ex-wife of Aussie billionaire James Packer, and a group of friends.
Coincidentally, James and Miranda have been rumoured to be dating together after their split from their respective spouses. This has been denied by Miranda.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions