Orlando Bloom Punches Justin Bieber in Ibiza Over Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr – Report
By Anne Lu | July 30, 2014 1:02 PM EST
Orlando Bloom punched Justin Bieber, according to eyewitnesses. The British actor reportedly took a swing at the Canadian tween heartthrob in Ibiza early Wednesday morning, prompting Justin to flee the scene.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Witnesses told TMZ that the two were in Cipriani restaurant when the two started fighting. It’s unclear if the two were together in the place, though it’s unlikely.
The restaurant apparently was full of other celebrities, including Paris Hilton and Diddy, so it’s more likely that Orlando and Justin came with different groups before their scuffle.
Orlando allegedly tried to punch the 20-year-old singer, but Justin was able to duck.
In the video obtained by TMZ, Justin screams, “What’s up b-?” after Orlando tried to attack him. There were a few terse words exchanged between the two groups, but it’s inaudible in the video.
Justin then left the restaurant, and the crowd “applauded.”
The gossip Web site provided a backstory for their fight, starting in 2012 when Justin partied with Miranda Kerr, Orlando’s then-wife, after a Victoria’s Secret show in New York. The Australian supermodel and the young singer apparently “got very VERY close,” which perhaps drove Orlando to jealousy.
In April in Los Angeles, Orlando was then seen hanging out with Selena Gomez, Justin’s on-off girlfriend.
Orlando and Miranda separated in 2013 after being married for three years. Justin and Selena also started dating in 2010 before they split and got back together multiple times.
Although they were seen hanging out together earlier this year, Orlando and Selena didn’t appear to have been romantically involved.
On the same day as the scuffle, Orlando has been spotted on a holiday in the Spanish island Formentera with Erica Packer, the ex-wife of Aussie billionaire James Packer, and a group of friends.
Coincidentally, James and Miranda have been rumoured to be dating together after their split from their respective spouses. This has been denied by Miranda.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money