Orlando Bloom Punches Justin Bieber in Ibiza Over Selena Gomez and Miranda Kerr – Report
By Anne Lu | July 30, 2014 1:02 PM EST
Orlando Bloom punched Justin Bieber, according to eyewitnesses. The British actor reportedly took a swing at the Canadian tween heartthrob in Ibiza early Wednesday morning, prompting Justin to flee the scene.
Singer Selena Gomez (R) and Justin Bieber, pose on arrival at the 2011 American Music Awards in Los Angeles November 20, 2011.
Witnesses told TMZ that the two were in Cipriani restaurant when the two started fighting. It’s unclear if the two were together in the place, though it’s unlikely.
The restaurant apparently was full of other celebrities, including Paris Hilton and Diddy, so it’s more likely that Orlando and Justin came with different groups before their scuffle.
Orlando allegedly tried to punch the 20-year-old singer, but Justin was able to duck.
In the video obtained by TMZ, Justin screams, “What’s up b-?” after Orlando tried to attack him. There were a few terse words exchanged between the two groups, but it’s inaudible in the video.
Justin then left the restaurant, and the crowd “applauded.”
The gossip Web site provided a backstory for their fight, starting in 2012 when Justin partied with Miranda Kerr, Orlando’s then-wife, after a Victoria’s Secret show in New York. The Australian supermodel and the young singer apparently “got very VERY close,” which perhaps drove Orlando to jealousy.
In April in Los Angeles, Orlando was then seen hanging out with Selena Gomez, Justin’s on-off girlfriend.
Orlando and Miranda separated in 2013 after being married for three years. Justin and Selena also started dating in 2010 before they split and got back together multiple times.
Although they were seen hanging out together earlier this year, Orlando and Selena didn’t appear to have been romantically involved.
On the same day as the scuffle, Orlando has been spotted on a holiday in the Spanish island Formentera with Erica Packer, the ex-wife of Aussie billionaire James Packer, and a group of friends.
Coincidentally, James and Miranda have been rumoured to be dating together after their split from their respective spouses. This has been denied by Miranda.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices