Beyonce-Jay Z Divorce Imminent, On Hold Til Couple Receive $100M After On The Run Tour --- Reports
By Tanya Diente | July 30, 2014 12:31 PM EST
While Beyoncé and Jay-Z are touring the world for their "On The Run" concert, rumours of their impending divorce also keeps circulating. However, reports are saying the couple could be putting divorce on hold until the tour is over because of money. It's said the couple is secured with $100 million once they complete their "On The Run" tour.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
A divorce is reportedly imminent but the power couple are waiting until the end of their "On The Run" tour to go into legalities. Pagesix suggested that it's always business first for Jay-Z and Beyoncé, who will reportedly earn $100 million according to Forbes, when they complete their tour. So until then the couple is trying hard to keep their marriage going while on tour for the said money.
Beyoncé and Jay-Z's marriage is reportedly for financial reasons. Neither of them married because of love. A source told Pagesix they married out of convenience to benefit their music career.
"Business is always part of the equation. They know they're the king and queen of hip-hop - and really, all of music. Neither wants to lose that," the source said.
Although Jay-Z was reportedly infatuated with Bey, the source claimed he always had business in mind first. He knew that when together, they could be a powerful money-making couple.
As for Beyoncé, the source added that she only married the rapper because of "his mind."
"Jay's a kingmaker; she recognized that. Really, this was mostly about business," the source added.
Beyonce's uncle Larry also told Celebuzz that his niece was never attracted to Jay-Z in the first place.
"He was after her and she wasn't. She told me she wasn't too particularly fond of him," he said.
Her uncle claimed she married Jay-Z because he was also making money. Beyoncé reportedly didn't want to end up with someone who is only after her for her wealth.
"Apparently he had as much as she had," he said. So he thought the family didn't really mind as long as he was also bringing in the cash.
According to Daily Star, the couple's net worth when combined is worth $1 billion with Bey reportedly earning more than her husband.
With all the divorce rumours circulating the media, Beyoncé and Jay-Z have remained silent, probably preferring to focus their attention on their ongoing "On The Run" tour. Their reps have also not commented on any of the reports relating to their rumoured impending divorce.
Source: YouTube/Wendy Williams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate