Victoria Beckham's 6.5M Worth of Diamond Engagement Rings From David, A Posh Life Indeed
By Tanya Diente | July 30, 2014 12:21 PM EST
Victoria Beckham is definitely leading the posh life as reports claimed she owns $6.5 million worth of engagement rings from her husband David Beckham.
Victoria Beckham (C) watches the men's singles final tennis match between Novak Djokovic of Serbia and Roger Federer of Switzerland on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014.
Most women use their engagement rings as a reminder of everlasting love. But not if you are "Posh Spice" Victoria Beckham, who according to Daily Mail, uses them as a fashion statement.
The site claimed Victoria owns a total of 13 engagement rings in her 15 years of marriage with David Beckham. The couple married in 1999 and since then she has been racking up on precious diamonds, emeralds and sapphires. The rings in total are worth nearly at $6.5 million added Life and Style mag.
Check photos of Victoria Beckham's rings from the links above.
Some women fear the thought of losing their engagement rings, no matter the price, that they would sometimes wear it with caution. Well apparently that doesn't bother the former "Spice Girls" member who flaunts some of her rings to match her outfits.
Steve Bennett, founder of "The Genuine Gemstone Company," who valued Victoria's engagement rings told Daily Mail that he has "never known a woman to chop and change her engagement ring" as Victoria does.
"She clearly sees no reason not to treat it like any other fashion accessory," he added.
Victoria's first engagement ring was from when David proposed to her in 1998. It was a diamond styled into an elongated "marquis" shape. Victoria was $110,000 richer then according to Life and Style mag, as the ring was also set on a yellow gold band. Then in 2002 she was spotted wearing another diamond ring now valued at an estimated price of $8,000 USD ((£5,000).
As the years go by, Victoria Beckham's taste for lavish engagement rings have gone to higher costs-literally. In 2006, the mother of four flaunted a yellow colored "baguette" engagement costing around $335,000 (£250,000). The following year, she up the amount and adorned her finger with a square-cut emerald ring encrusted with diamonds. The price now estimated to be around $847,000 (£500,000). Then in 2009, Victoria Beckham braved Marc Jacobs fashion show by wearing a diamond ring topped with a huge diamond which reportedly cost another $847,000. Then at the 2014 Wimbledon tennis match, the mother of four was spotted among the crowd wearing another engagement ring. Although this time the 40-year old opted to wear a yellow diamond ring set in yellow gold band priced at around $169,000 (£100,000). Daily Mail claimed the most expensive engagement ring Victoria Beckham probably owns is a heart-shaped diamond speculated to be worth more than $1million.
The designer indeed has got quite a collection of expensive rings. But Steve Bennett said Victoria Beckham may not personally own all 13 engagement rings. He claimed some she may have borrowed from friends in the jewelry business.
Source: YouTube/The Fumble
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border