Victoria Beckham's 6.5M Worth of Diamond Engagement Rings From David, A Posh Life Indeed
By Tanya Diente | July 30, 2014 12:21 PM EST
Victoria Beckham is definitely leading the posh life as reports claimed she owns $6.5 million worth of engagement rings from her husband David Beckham.
Victoria Beckham (C) watches the men's singles final tennis match between Novak Djokovic of Serbia and Roger Federer of Switzerland on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London July 6, 2014.
Most women use their engagement rings as a reminder of everlasting love. But not if you are "Posh Spice" Victoria Beckham, who according to Daily Mail, uses them as a fashion statement.
The site claimed Victoria owns a total of 13 engagement rings in her 15 years of marriage with David Beckham. The couple married in 1999 and since then she has been racking up on precious diamonds, emeralds and sapphires. The rings in total are worth nearly at $6.5 million added Life and Style mag.
Check photos of Victoria Beckham's rings from the links above.
Some women fear the thought of losing their engagement rings, no matter the price, that they would sometimes wear it with caution. Well apparently that doesn't bother the former "Spice Girls" member who flaunts some of her rings to match her outfits.
Steve Bennett, founder of "The Genuine Gemstone Company," who valued Victoria's engagement rings told Daily Mail that he has "never known a woman to chop and change her engagement ring" as Victoria does.
"She clearly sees no reason not to treat it like any other fashion accessory," he added.
Victoria's first engagement ring was from when David proposed to her in 1998. It was a diamond styled into an elongated "marquis" shape. Victoria was $110,000 richer then according to Life and Style mag, as the ring was also set on a yellow gold band. Then in 2002 she was spotted wearing another diamond ring now valued at an estimated price of $8,000 USD ((£5,000).
As the years go by, Victoria Beckham's taste for lavish engagement rings have gone to higher costs-literally. In 2006, the mother of four flaunted a yellow colored "baguette" engagement costing around $335,000 (£250,000). The following year, she up the amount and adorned her finger with a square-cut emerald ring encrusted with diamonds. The price now estimated to be around $847,000 (£500,000). Then in 2009, Victoria Beckham braved Marc Jacobs fashion show by wearing a diamond ring topped with a huge diamond which reportedly cost another $847,000. Then at the 2014 Wimbledon tennis match, the mother of four was spotted among the crowd wearing another engagement ring. Although this time the 40-year old opted to wear a yellow diamond ring set in yellow gold band priced at around $169,000 (£100,000). Daily Mail claimed the most expensive engagement ring Victoria Beckham probably owns is a heart-shaped diamond speculated to be worth more than $1million.
The designer indeed has got quite a collection of expensive rings. But Steve Bennett said Victoria Beckham may not personally own all 13 engagement rings. He claimed some she may have borrowed from friends in the jewelry business.
Source: YouTube/The Fumble
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports