PS4 Games: Uncharted 4 Gets an Awesome Artist and Upcoming Info, More PS4 Games Listed for Gamescom
By Gel Galang | July 30, 2014 11:56 AM EST
While a number of "Uncharted" fans became worried when news broke of creative artist Michael Knowland leaving Naughty Dog, it seems that there is nothing that will derail the plans for "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End."
A PlayStation 4 controller is displayed at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California, June 11, 2014.
A new artist is in the midst of Naughty Dog as they are all set to create the latest addition to the "Uncharted" series. DualShockers has managed to learn more about new artist Andrew Maximov, and his creations show promise of a really great "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End" production by the end of this project.
According to the report, Maximov has strengths in Unreal Engine 4, concept art and rendering, among others. He's also no noob when it comes to gaming titles, as he has been part of various titles and studios like Gameloft Montreal.
If his credentials aren't enough, there's also his works, compiled by DualShockers in a small gallery, which shows just how much talent he could provide for "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End."
It won't be a surprise if "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End" does debut a longer trailer and more information at Gamescom. Push Square managed to spot a video of the press conference during Comic Con, wherein there was a mention of seeing something "soon" for the title.
"I don't know if I can say this. You'll see something soon, [but] yeah, I can't say anything about it. We're trying to do something pretty different with the story, but it's still going to be charming and you're still going to get set-pieces."
Gamescom Games for PS4 Outed
IGN reports that Sony may have accidentally shown off three titles that will debut on the PS4, namely "The Unfinished Swan," "Journey" and "Until Dawn," all of which were spotted in the official Gamescom Web site before it was effectively taken down.
Not only were the titles listed as coming to the PS4, but they also appeared to be listed under playable games. These new leaks appeared at a very timely manner, considering the many rumours surrounding "The Unfinished Swan" coming to the PS4.
The report also mentions that "Until Dawn" has also had its share of rumours, even ones that relate it to the Project Morpheus, the virtual reality device set to debut on the PS4.
For now, Sony is not yet confirming the accidental leaks, but it's only a matter of time since August will be starting in a few days.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report