Ian-Nina Dobrev Moving On: Nina-Derek Theler Kiss, Ian-Nikki Reed's Passionate Encounter At Comic Con Party
By Tanya Diente | July 30, 2014 10:45 AM EST
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder may have officially broken up the previous year but reports have been swirling claiming they are still on their on-again-off-again relationship. However, a new report claimed the pair may have actually moved on this time as Ian was spotted kissing Nikki Reed passionately and Nina was also caught kissing actor Derek Theler.
A source told Hollywood Life that Nina Dobrev partied at Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic Con Celebration at FLOAT inside the Hard Rock Hotel. That's reportedly where she also enjoyed the night with a kiss from "Baby Daddy" star Derek Theler.
"The kiss from the Baby Daddy guy was in the moment out of nowhere liquor-enabled kiss," the source said.
"No tongue and no major passion," the source added.
Nina was reportedly so caught up in the kiss-moment that she didn't even realise that Ian was at the same party with Nikki Reed.
People reported Ian Somerhalder and the "Twilight" actress arrived at the same Comic-con party around midnight. The lovers reportedly packed on the PDA during the event and couldn't seem to get enough of each other. People reported the lovers were obviously smitten with each other as they were seen holding each other's faces and locked in a passionate kiss. Then they later joined a group of their friends to hung out in a booth.
As for Nina Dobrev, she later on split from Derek's kiss since as what the source said, their "fun in the moment" reportedly didn't last the whole night. The "Vampire Diaries" actress was seen mingling with other people afterwards, clearly proving her single status.
The source said Nina was "definitely single and ready to mingle." She was reportedly also "acting flirty" at all the San Diego event parties she attended. These include the Playboy and A&E's "Bates Motel" party during the Comic Con sponsored by Patron XO and Triumph Motorcycles.
An onlooker said "she was dancing all night and was so giddy. She mingled with everyone."
The 25-year old apparently didn't care what people think as she was reportedly just enjoying being single and "having the time of her life." Nina Dobrev was later spotted leaving the Entertainment Weekly's party with Ben McKenzie according to PerezHilton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues