Ian-Nina Dobrev Moving On: Nina-Derek Theler Kiss, Ian-Nikki Reed's Passionate Encounter At Comic Con Party
By Tanya Diente | July 30, 2014 10:45 AM EST
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder may have officially broken up the previous year but reports have been swirling claiming they are still on their on-again-off-again relationship. However, a new report claimed the pair may have actually moved on this time as Ian was spotted kissing Nikki Reed passionately and Nina was also caught kissing actor Derek Theler.
A source told Hollywood Life that Nina Dobrev partied at Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic Con Celebration at FLOAT inside the Hard Rock Hotel. That's reportedly where she also enjoyed the night with a kiss from "Baby Daddy" star Derek Theler.
"The kiss from the Baby Daddy guy was in the moment out of nowhere liquor-enabled kiss," the source said.
"No tongue and no major passion," the source added.
Nina was reportedly so caught up in the kiss-moment that she didn't even realise that Ian was at the same party with Nikki Reed.
People reported Ian Somerhalder and the "Twilight" actress arrived at the same Comic-con party around midnight. The lovers reportedly packed on the PDA during the event and couldn't seem to get enough of each other. People reported the lovers were obviously smitten with each other as they were seen holding each other's faces and locked in a passionate kiss. Then they later joined a group of their friends to hung out in a booth.
As for Nina Dobrev, she later on split from Derek's kiss since as what the source said, their "fun in the moment" reportedly didn't last the whole night. The "Vampire Diaries" actress was seen mingling with other people afterwards, clearly proving her single status.
The source said Nina was "definitely single and ready to mingle." She was reportedly also "acting flirty" at all the San Diego event parties she attended. These include the Playboy and A&E's "Bates Motel" party during the Comic Con sponsored by Patron XO and Triumph Motorcycles.
An onlooker said "she was dancing all night and was so giddy. She mingled with everyone."
The 25-year old apparently didn't care what people think as she was reportedly just enjoying being single and "having the time of her life." Nina Dobrev was later spotted leaving the Entertainment Weekly's party with Ben McKenzie according to PerezHilton.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build