Ellen DeGeneres Can See Herself Being A Mom with Portia - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 30, 2014 9:15 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres has not closed her doors to having a baby after all. When and how remain the questions. At least, there's hope that there will be little totes out and about with Ellen and her wife Portia de Rossi in the future. Now, that's a cute picture.
Talk show host and nominee Ellen Degeneres (R) and partner actress Portia de Rossi wait for the show to start at the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, August 30, 2009.
Even though Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi just went through some difficult months getting hounded with divorce rumours and Portia's rehab stint, the two are resolved to working things out between them and making sure they uphold their vows. One of the issues that the two cannot stop bickering about is Portia's desire to have a baby, and now it seems Ellen is warming up to the idea already herself. Radar Online shared the details.
Radar Online reports that Ellen is not totally against the idea of babies with Portia as people assumed she was. "Ellen has always said that she wants to have children with Portia one day, but she wants to wait until things slow down for her," explained the source of Radar Online.
Of course, when this is going to happen is still up in the air. Ellen's career cannot be better, and Portia herself has landed her a juicy role in the hit TV show, "Scandal." The source also shared that no matter if the baby will happen through surrogacy or adoption, "Ellen will be a great mother!"
"Ellen is so good with kids and when a friend is having a baby, she loves to shower the mom with gifts," the insider added. "She is very generous with others kids, so one can only expect that it will be the same when she has one of her own."
In addition, the kid would surely grow up in a laugher-filled home if Ellen will be the mom.
"Whenever Ellen encounters a baby, she has them laughing in seconds because she starts making funny faces and doing her cartoon voices with the kid," the source claimed. She's bound to have her baby laughing all the time.
Aside from laughter, the kid is bound to grow up in a love-filled home too. Despite all their marriage troubles, Ellen still loves Portia very much. Also despite Portia's struggle with her alcohol problem, "Ellen is very supportive of Portia and has no intentions of leaving her," a source close to DeGeneres shared to Radar Online.
"Portia is her world," the source added. "Ellen is controlling of Portia ... but she is always talking about how lucky she is to have such a beautiful wife."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage