Ellen DeGeneres Can See Herself Being A Mom with Portia - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 30, 2014 9:15 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres has not closed her doors to having a baby after all. When and how remain the questions. At least, there's hope that there will be little totes out and about with Ellen and her wife Portia de Rossi in the future. Now, that's a cute picture.
Talk show host and nominee Ellen Degeneres (R) and partner actress Portia de Rossi wait for the show to start at the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, August 30, 2009.
Even though Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi just went through some difficult months getting hounded with divorce rumours and Portia's rehab stint, the two are resolved to working things out between them and making sure they uphold their vows. One of the issues that the two cannot stop bickering about is Portia's desire to have a baby, and now it seems Ellen is warming up to the idea already herself. Radar Online shared the details.
Radar Online reports that Ellen is not totally against the idea of babies with Portia as people assumed she was. "Ellen has always said that she wants to have children with Portia one day, but she wants to wait until things slow down for her," explained the source of Radar Online.
Of course, when this is going to happen is still up in the air. Ellen's career cannot be better, and Portia herself has landed her a juicy role in the hit TV show, "Scandal." The source also shared that no matter if the baby will happen through surrogacy or adoption, "Ellen will be a great mother!"
"Ellen is so good with kids and when a friend is having a baby, she loves to shower the mom with gifts," the insider added. "She is very generous with others kids, so one can only expect that it will be the same when she has one of her own."
In addition, the kid would surely grow up in a laugher-filled home if Ellen will be the mom.
"Whenever Ellen encounters a baby, she has them laughing in seconds because she starts making funny faces and doing her cartoon voices with the kid," the source claimed. She's bound to have her baby laughing all the time.
Aside from laughter, the kid is bound to grow up in a love-filled home too. Despite all their marriage troubles, Ellen still loves Portia very much. Also despite Portia's struggle with her alcohol problem, "Ellen is very supportive of Portia and has no intentions of leaving her," a source close to DeGeneres shared to Radar Online.
"Portia is her world," the source added. "Ellen is controlling of Portia ... but she is always talking about how lucky she is to have such a beautiful wife."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money