Kanye West Too Busy and Kim Kardashian Too Lazy to Have a Second Baby - Reports
By Annie Dee | July 30, 2014 9:13 AM EST
North West will not be having a baby brother to play with or a baby sister to share the limelight with anytime soon. Her parents, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are putting their baby plans on hold because of their constant fighting. Might as well, since Kim has already been vocal of her feelings of hurt and neglect as Kanye prioritizes his career over his family according to a number of reports.
TV personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West arrive at a fashion designer workshop in Paris May 21, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim will Kardashian and rapper Kanye West celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed on Friday.
West and Kardashian "are having constant fights over the timing of having another baby," an insider shared to Radar Online.
"Kim has made no secret for her desire to get pregnant right away with another baby," the source added. "However, Kanye is resisting because he is going to be going on a world wide tour after the release of his upcoming album. The couple doesn't even have their own house to live in! It's just too much chaos for Kanye to handle."
This does not mean he loves babies any less. In fact, he adores North to bits.
"He loves being a dad to their daughter, North, but having another baby would just push him over the edge," the source said.
More importantly, with their constant bickering, a baby seems not timely. "It doesn't help that the couple have been fighting a lot ever since they got married," the source detailed.
One thing they cannot agree on is their work schedules. While Kim thinks Kanye works too much and not giving her and their baby enough attention, Kanye cannot understand why Kim is such a bum.
"Kanye can't understand Kim's love of just lounging around for days at a time," like they recently did during a vacation at Joe Francis' Punta Mita mansion.
Moreover, aside from not working that much, Kanye is feeling freaked out that "she has even hinted that they should buy their own seaside getaway," the source shared.
Could Kanye West be exaggerating?
E! online reported that on her recent vacation with the family to Thailland, Kim enjoyed herself so much by taking as much as 1200 selfies, too! Kanye might have a point.
This is not a lost cause however. Kim still plans to have that second baby soon, by hook and by crook. Kim "is absolutely determined to get pregnant," the source added. "And Kanye can never say to no to her in the bedroom. Their sex life is over the top, and Kim is boasting it's only a matter of time until she is pregnant again, so stay tuned!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage