Gisele Bundchen Looking Sexy in Her Fabulous Bikini Body in Costa Rica; Strips in a New Audacious Campaign Without Underwear and Makeup
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 30, 2014 9:05 AM EST
Gisele Bundchen flaunted her sexy silhouette in a black two-piece bikini while vacationing with her family in Costa Rica. The 34-year-old Brazilian model was spotted with her two lovely children, Vivian and Benjamin, enjoying their beach escapade in the Central American nation.
NFL football player Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of \"Charles James: Beyond Fashion\" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The Costa Rica getaway was more of a family vacation, the Daily Mail reported. Bundchen's mother Vania and other family members were there to join the beach fun. Bundchen also took her dog Lua to the best playground it could ever have. However, Bundchen's better half New England Patriots' Tom Brady was missing in action. According to reports, Bundchen has a vacation home in Costa Rica.
Bundchen carried her two children on her back as they frolicked in the beach. She carried Benjamin on her back while she snugged Vivian on her hip. Apparently, Bundchen likes to carry her children all the time, especially when they were out and spending quality time as a family. In August 2013, Bundchen was also pictured carrying her children at a park in Boston. In March 2014, she also hugged her children close in Boston after a trip in Costa Rica.
Meanwhile, Bundchen reportedly had stripped for a new retro style campaign. The model has not only gone racy but also make-up free in her latest advertisement. The pictures were taken by German fashion photographer Juergen Teller for French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel.
Bundchen shared a picture on Instagram. "New @soniarykiel campaign shot by #JuergenTeller and styled by @kegrand," she captioned the photo.
Another photo showed Bundchen ditching her underwear and wearing only a thin fabric to cover her intimate area.
The inspiration for the setup came from Rykiel's old pictures dated way back in the 1970s. Katie Grand, who art-directed the campaign, saw black and white pictures of Rykiels which she thought were "elegant" and it jogged her memory with the works of the German fashion photographer Teller.
"Once Juergen had agreed to work with us, we wanted to work with a woman with Madame Rykiel's joie de vivre (joy of living), and the obvious choice was Gisele," Grand said in a statement.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related