The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
By jaskiran kaur | July 30, 2014 2:15 AM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) just aired its much-awaited finale and fans witnessed an adorable proposal. It is certain Josh Murray and Andi Dorfman are engaged and they are reportedly planning spring wedding. But what about "The Bachelor" stars Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell? Quite often the couple has been slammed with split reports. However, their Twitter posts suggest otherwise.
Leading man of "The Bachelor" 2014 sparked breakup hearsays after he was spotted cozying up to a woman other than Nikki Ferrell at the Pool After Dark Party in Harrah, Atlantic City. TMZ reported that Juan Pablo was attending a friend's birthday party where he met Ang Cottone, the woman who fought Tam Mom on Howard Stern's show. He reportedly even asked for the woman's phone number.
The report was followed by sad messages posted by Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo both. Nikki Ferrell posted a quote by Karen Moning on Instagram.
"The most confused we ever get is when we try to convince our heads of something our hearts know is a lie," read the post.
Several media outlets assumed that there is some trouble in "The Bachelor" couple's relationship. Hollywood Life speculated if the "relationship is over."
However, Juan Pablo has recently posted a post that shuns off the split rumours, suggesting all is well between the 32-year-old single dad and his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell.
Even though there has been no official engagement, but Juan Pablo's recent tweet on Twitter suggest that he feels Nikki Ferrell is the one for him. He even posted photos from his first date on "The Bachelor."
Previously, Juan Pablo also re-tweeted People Magazine's article that claimed that Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo "have not split." The report noted that "multiple sources close to the couple" told the publication that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell "are still together."
"Like every couple, they may have had ups and downs, but they're still very happy and moving in the right direction," the source told the magazine.
In additional news, Wetpaint report suggests Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo's ex Carla Rodriguez and mother of his child Camila have become good friends and getting along well. Carla tweeted Nikki Ferrell, who is a pediatric nurse, and wrote: "Playing a nurse before the Dr. comes in. @nikki_ferrell you should be here to help..." Meanwhile, fans know that Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell are set to feature on VH1's "Couple Therapy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia