The Bachelor Australia Season 2 Premiere Episode Preview: 24 Women, 20 Red Roses and 1 White Rose
By Anshu Shrivastava | July 29, 2014 8:57 PM EST
It is once again the time to see 24 bachelorettes woo a handsome man to avoid elimination, and be in the race to become the love of his life. Perth based auctioneer Blake Garvey is the man to woo in the second season of "The Bachelor Australia." He is tall, dark and handsome and the same was said about last year's Bachelor, Tim Robards. But that does not make Garvey any less handsome and taller.
"The Bachelor Australia" Season 2 for the first time introduces the concept of white rose. Network Ten has not yet revealed what role this white rose is going to play in the new season. However in the first look video, host Osher Günsberg can be seen telling the girls that they would want the rose. In the premiere episode, there are 20 red roses and 24 bachelorettes are vying for Garvey's attention to get one of them. They are going to fight it out as if their lives depended on one red rose.
Speaking about if there is any Ali kind of moment, when she flipped into the water to get Tom's attention and hurt herself, in Season 2, Garvey said to Pop Sugar: "I've had some pretty spectacular adventures, without giving anything away, obviously. Definitely when you see it, it's in the moment. We've had some fantastic dates and some absolutely hilarious things happen on them, which has really led to the whole adventure."
He also told Pop Sugar that a girl has to just walk up to him and say "Hello" to get his attention. He revealed that he does not believe in pick-lines, as he finds them "sleazy." Garvey said that in the premiere episode, some of the girls have picked up unique ways to introduce themselves to him.
"I've had girls roller skate up to me in this, amongst a few others. I think it's brilliant. It's original, and it shows a bit of their character straight away, and maybe something they're into. I think fantastic, why not, roll with it, Garvey said to Pop Sugar.
The Twitter page of "The Bachelor Australia" tweeted that Garvey admits in the premiere episode that "he loves falling in love."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’