Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Divorce: Couple Sells Home - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:30 PM EST
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are reportedly not happy in wedlock. The two are reportedly selling of their home in which they lived like a happy couple for years. This has fueled the speculation that the couple is headed for divorce. The multi- million mansion in one of the most exclusive localities of L.A is where Mariah and Nick raised their kids. The mansion was bought by the couple in 2009 for $7 million and it has a basketball court, gym and a movie theater as per the reports
Singer Mariah Carey poses at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hercules" in Hollywood, California July 23, 2014.
Meanwhile, what has added more to the couple's separation rumour is the fact that recently Mariah attended the "Hercules" premiere without Nick and was accompanied by her business associate Kevin Liles.
Regarding, Mariah and Nick's alleged divorce report it was previously suggested that the two are facing problems due to Mariah's alleged diva attitude.
"Mariah threw a diva fit and started browbeating Nick about being an absentee, no-good husband. She gave him hell for being immature and accused him of fooling around with other chicks," said the source to OK! "She told him to cancel whatever anniversary plans he'd made."
It is also understood that Carey is feeling alone as Nick is too consumed with his career.
"Mariah is burying herself in work, and her boozing is out of control. She's drowning her sorrows in a champagne flute. Mariah has never felt so alone. She's been crying every day." "Mariah is insecure about her age," the source told the magazine, adding, "She knows Nick could get hot women half as old."
Moreover, Nick also joked during BET awards that a great career advice is to marry well, thus suggesting that marrying Carey has proved a stepping-stone for his success.
Mariah and Nick are still mum about their alleged marriage problems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]