Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Divorce: Couple Sells Home - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:30 PM EST
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are reportedly not happy in wedlock. The two are reportedly selling of their home in which they lived like a happy couple for years. This has fueled the speculation that the couple is headed for divorce. The multi- million mansion in one of the most exclusive localities of L.A is where Mariah and Nick raised their kids. The mansion was bought by the couple in 2009 for $7 million and it has a basketball court, gym and a movie theater as per the reports
Singer Mariah Carey poses at the Los Angeles premiere of "Hercules" in Hollywood, California July 23, 2014.
Meanwhile, what has added more to the couple's separation rumour is the fact that recently Mariah attended the "Hercules" premiere without Nick and was accompanied by her business associate Kevin Liles.
Regarding, Mariah and Nick's alleged divorce report it was previously suggested that the two are facing problems due to Mariah's alleged diva attitude.
"Mariah threw a diva fit and started browbeating Nick about being an absentee, no-good husband. She gave him hell for being immature and accused him of fooling around with other chicks," said the source to OK! "She told him to cancel whatever anniversary plans he'd made."
It is also understood that Carey is feeling alone as Nick is too consumed with his career.
"Mariah is burying herself in work, and her boozing is out of control. She's drowning her sorrows in a champagne flute. Mariah has never felt so alone. She's been crying every day." "Mariah is insecure about her age," the source told the magazine, adding, "She knows Nick could get hot women half as old."
Moreover, Nick also joked during BET awards that a great career advice is to marry well, thus suggesting that marrying Carey has proved a stepping-stone for his success.
Mariah and Nick are still mum about their alleged marriage problems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks