Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:28 PM EST
The buzz is ripe that Kate Middleton had a miscarriage while she was pregnant with her second baby. The news of duchess of Cambridge's alleged miscarriage was first brought out by Globe magazine and now it is being said that near and dear ones of the duchess are quite sad with the news. Reportedly, Prince William and Prince Harry who recently stepped out with Middleton during the Commonwealth games were looking quite somber.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
This has led to speculation that the two are upset with Middleton's alleged miscarriage. Even Middleton herself was not looking in a happy and chirpy mood. Celebdirty Laundry has released some pictures of Kate, Prince William and Prince where they are allegedly looking upset. Reportedly, Prince William and Kate are looking more attached than usual and it seems that Prince William is trying to be a strong support system for Middleton.
According to the reports, Middleton woke up feeling more sick then usual and it was later discovered that she has had a miscarriage.
"On a morning in early July Kate woke up feeling unusually sick," according to the Aug. 4 print edition of GLOBE magazine. "At first she thought that it was going to turn into the same type of morning sickness that she had in the early pregnancy stages with George but it came obvious pretty quickly that this was worse. The Royals summoned Kate's doctor and were told that she was suffering a miscarriage."
Though there is no confirmation to these rumours, Middleton and Prince William have been enveloped with second child rumours for months now. A serious speculation and delving has gone into the fact as to how Middleton reacting and posing in public, which has all been connected to her pregnancy.
Middleton and Prince William, who recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday, are yet to say anything about the pregnancy and miscarriage reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report