Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:28 PM EST
The buzz is ripe that Kate Middleton had a miscarriage while she was pregnant with her second baby. The news of duchess of Cambridge's alleged miscarriage was first brought out by Globe magazine and now it is being said that near and dear ones of the duchess are quite sad with the news. Reportedly, Prince William and Prince Harry who recently stepped out with Middleton during the Commonwealth games were looking quite somber.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
This has led to speculation that the two are upset with Middleton's alleged miscarriage. Even Middleton herself was not looking in a happy and chirpy mood. Celebdirty Laundry has released some pictures of Kate, Prince William and Prince where they are allegedly looking upset. Reportedly, Prince William and Kate are looking more attached than usual and it seems that Prince William is trying to be a strong support system for Middleton.
According to the reports, Middleton woke up feeling more sick then usual and it was later discovered that she has had a miscarriage.
"On a morning in early July Kate woke up feeling unusually sick," according to the Aug. 4 print edition of GLOBE magazine. "At first she thought that it was going to turn into the same type of morning sickness that she had in the early pregnancy stages with George but it came obvious pretty quickly that this was worse. The Royals summoned Kate's doctor and were told that she was suffering a miscarriage."
Though there is no confirmation to these rumours, Middleton and Prince William have been enveloped with second child rumours for months now. A serious speculation and delving has gone into the fact as to how Middleton reacting and posing in public, which has all been connected to her pregnancy.
Middleton and Prince William, who recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday, are yet to say anything about the pregnancy and miscarriage reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date