Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:28 PM EST
The buzz is ripe that Kate Middleton had a miscarriage while she was pregnant with her second baby. The news of duchess of Cambridge's alleged miscarriage was first brought out by Globe magazine and now it is being said that near and dear ones of the duchess are quite sad with the news. Reportedly, Prince William and Prince Harry who recently stepped out with Middleton during the Commonwealth games were looking quite somber.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge sit on Centre Court at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships, in London
This has led to speculation that the two are upset with Middleton's alleged miscarriage. Even Middleton herself was not looking in a happy and chirpy mood. Celebdirty Laundry has released some pictures of Kate, Prince William and Prince where they are allegedly looking upset. Reportedly, Prince William and Kate are looking more attached than usual and it seems that Prince William is trying to be a strong support system for Middleton.
According to the reports, Middleton woke up feeling more sick then usual and it was later discovered that she has had a miscarriage.
"On a morning in early July Kate woke up feeling unusually sick," according to the Aug. 4 print edition of GLOBE magazine. "At first she thought that it was going to turn into the same type of morning sickness that she had in the early pregnancy stages with George but it came obvious pretty quickly that this was worse. The Royals summoned Kate's doctor and were told that she was suffering a miscarriage."
Though there is no confirmation to these rumours, Middleton and Prince William have been enveloped with second child rumours for months now. A serious speculation and delving has gone into the fact as to how Middleton reacting and posing in public, which has all been connected to her pregnancy.
Middleton and Prince William, who recently celebrated Prince George's first birthday, are yet to say anything about the pregnancy and miscarriage reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy