Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Show a United Front at The Hamptons Slamming Break-Up Reports
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 29, 2014 6:25 PM EST
A very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian and long-time love Scott Disick showed a united front as they appeared together at Jessica Seinfeld's Baby Buggy Summer Dinner at The Hamptons and relaxing with their children over the weekend
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
The charity event was held last Saturday at The Hamptons in Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld's private residence and is supported by Giorgio Armani. The non-profit organization aims to provide diapers, cribs and other baby needs to less fortunate families.The famous reality star couple was part of a star-studded guest list that includes celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and Hollywood A-lister Alec Baldwin.
Kourtney and Scott are now parents to two kids, Mason, 4 and Penelope, 2. Their third child is expected to arrive in December and the latest pregnancy was announced through a recent episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardsahians" after speculations about the pregnancy had been hounding the family in the weeks leading up to the resumption of the series last June.
Reports about relationship troubles have been surrounding the couple in recent months and this recent outing shows that they are still happily together while expecting their third child.
Just last month, Scott was reportedly rrushed to the hospital after a weekend of heavy drinking while celebrating his birthday. Photos of Scott also came out with him partying with a mysterious brunette woman on the night when the hosptalisation and alcohol poisoning happened. This fueled further break-up speculations along with sightings of Scott checking into a hotel in The Hamptons leading people to believe that Kourtney had kicked him out of their rental home on Noyac Road which serves as their base while shooting "Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons."
Scott has since reportedly sworn off alcohol at least until Kourtney gives birth but just this week, a photo surfaced of him at Jennifer Lopez' birthday bash which showed him and French Montana along with rapper Fat Joe in which Scott was clearly clutching a wine glass albeit empty.
Despite the incriminating photo and evidence of further partying, the couple not only appeared happy and united at the Baby Buggy event but they were also spotted up around the Hamptons on Sunday this time with the kids and a camera crew in tow while they are apparently shooting scenes for the reality series.
The couple were seen at a neighbour's backyard checking out sailboats, lounging around and playing with their two children. While the weekend was filled with issues and conflicts in the Kardashian family as revealed in the latest episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," at least the Kardashian-Disick side seems to be having a smooth week.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money