Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev to Have Awkward Time Shooting Amidst Ian and Nikki Reed's Alleged Romance - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:23 PM EST
Would Ian Somerhalder's romance with Nikki Reed's affect his onset chemistry with ex Nina Dobrev? It is being said that Ian who could be returning to season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries" may have some awkward time shooting romantic scenes (if there are any romantic scenes between the two in the season 6 script) with Nina.
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder accept the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for their show "The Vampire Diaries" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Ian and Nikki are known to be getting serious with each other and this is speculatively making Nina jealous so much so that she was spotted making out with Orlando Bloom, as per the reports. As per Celebdirty Laundry reports, Nina even called Ian blood sucking mosquito after photos of him and Nikki Reed surfaced online.
Reportedly at the recent Comic Con festival, it was suggested that Ian would be back in some capacity in season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries." However, there was some purported awkwardness between Ian and Nina at the Comic Con.
However, contrary to these reports there are sources which are suggesting that Ian and Nina are the most healthy exes and are on good terms in spite of former's new romance.
"Nina is over him to the point that she doesn't have to date him ever again, but she will always love him," a source tells HollywoodLife. "She can't hate him because that would make things weird on the show and would make so many things go into shambles. She knows that she can't be unprofessional."
It is understood that Nina does not want to spoil the environment on the show and wants to keep a positive vibe.
"There are hundreds of people that make a living off the show and she doesn't want to be known as the person who ruined it," the source further told the Web site. "It will be interesting to see where their friendship goes when the show ends but they are over as a couple and she is dealing with it the best way she can."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate