Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev to Have Awkward Time Shooting Amidst Ian and Nikki Reed's Alleged Romance - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:23 PM EST
Would Ian Somerhalder's romance with Nikki Reed's affect his onset chemistry with ex Nina Dobrev? It is being said that Ian who could be returning to season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries" may have some awkward time shooting romantic scenes (if there are any romantic scenes between the two in the season 6 script) with Nina.
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder accept the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for their show "The Vampire Diaries" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Ian and Nikki are known to be getting serious with each other and this is speculatively making Nina jealous so much so that she was spotted making out with Orlando Bloom, as per the reports. As per Celebdirty Laundry reports, Nina even called Ian blood sucking mosquito after photos of him and Nikki Reed surfaced online.
Reportedly at the recent Comic Con festival, it was suggested that Ian would be back in some capacity in season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries." However, there was some purported awkwardness between Ian and Nina at the Comic Con.
However, contrary to these reports there are sources which are suggesting that Ian and Nina are the most healthy exes and are on good terms in spite of former's new romance.
"Nina is over him to the point that she doesn't have to date him ever again, but she will always love him," a source tells HollywoodLife. "She can't hate him because that would make things weird on the show and would make so many things go into shambles. She knows that she can't be unprofessional."
It is understood that Nina does not want to spoil the environment on the show and wants to keep a positive vibe.
"There are hundreds of people that make a living off the show and she doesn't want to be known as the person who ruined it," the source further told the Web site. "It will be interesting to see where their friendship goes when the show ends but they are over as a couple and she is dealing with it the best way she can."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage