Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev to Have Awkward Time Shooting Amidst Ian and Nikki Reed's Alleged Romance - Reports
By Sonalee singh | July 29, 2014 6:23 PM EST
Would Ian Somerhalder's romance with Nikki Reed's affect his onset chemistry with ex Nina Dobrev? It is being said that Ian who could be returning to season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries" may have some awkward time shooting romantic scenes (if there are any romantic scenes between the two in the season 6 script) with Nina.
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder accept the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for their show "The Vampire Diaries" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
Ian and Nikki are known to be getting serious with each other and this is speculatively making Nina jealous so much so that she was spotted making out with Orlando Bloom, as per the reports. As per Celebdirty Laundry reports, Nina even called Ian blood sucking mosquito after photos of him and Nikki Reed surfaced online.
Reportedly at the recent Comic Con festival, it was suggested that Ian would be back in some capacity in season 6 of "The Vampire Diaries." However, there was some purported awkwardness between Ian and Nina at the Comic Con.
However, contrary to these reports there are sources which are suggesting that Ian and Nina are the most healthy exes and are on good terms in spite of former's new romance.
"Nina is over him to the point that she doesn't have to date him ever again, but she will always love him," a source tells HollywoodLife. "She can't hate him because that would make things weird on the show and would make so many things go into shambles. She knows that she can't be unprofessional."
It is understood that Nina does not want to spoil the environment on the show and wants to keep a positive vibe.
"There are hundreds of people that make a living off the show and she doesn't want to be known as the person who ruined it," the source further told the Web site. "It will be interesting to see where their friendship goes when the show ends but they are over as a couple and she is dealing with it the best way she can."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James