Rob Kardashian Shows Love for Sister Khloe after She Admits Feeling Guilty for His Depression
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 29, 2014 6:22 PM EST
Rob Kardsahian took to micro-blogging site Twitter to show his appreciation of his sister Khloe after the episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" aired where Khloe shared that she feels guilty for Rob's depression and weight issues. Rob posted a series of photos on Monday the day after Khloe was seen in the show arguing with Kim about Rob's situation.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
Rob started his series of posts on Sunday the night of the show's airing by giving a shout out to sister Khloe:
Yooooooo khloe what up
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) July 26, 2014
The following day, Rob takes it a step further by posting a series of photos of himself and Khloe which appear to be screen grabs. In the first photo, a screen grab from an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" shows Khloe and Rob in a tight hug. He captioned the tweet: "Love u @khloekardashian."
The second photo, another screen grab shows a clip from one of the old family home videos where Khloe and Rob were seen playing as littile children, He captioned the tweet: "Lovvvvveeeeee youuuuuuu @khloekardashian."
The third and final photo in the series of posts that Rob shared features a more grown up Khloe and Rob playfully bantering with each other and again captioned it with the same theme: "LovEEEE uuuu @khloekardashian."
The series of tweets might be brought about by the developments in the most recent episode of the family's reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," where Khloe had a heated argument with Kim because she feels that Kim is taking the wrong attitude towards handling Rob and his issues.
The family is on vacation in Thailand and Rob didn't show up which caused Khloe and Kylie to nearly pull out as well. On the island, Khloe remained distracted by Rob's absence and when the constant bickering of Kris and Bruce Jenner pushes Khloe to look for a flight back, this causes Kim to react and the sisters clash. Kris Jenner breaks down as well and tells Kim that while she is devastated about Rob's situation, she is also trying to think about the rest of her family. She states that the situation with Rob is torturing her.
Meanwhile, the older Jenner kids get in on the situation as well and Brody tells Khloe that she needs to stop feeling guilty after she reveals to him that she thinks Rob's depression was caused by the time he lived with her and Lamar towards the end of their marriage.
Khloe revealed that Rob had not been leaving the house and Brandon Jenner says that his behaviour is a formua for more depression. Perhaps seeing all of this pan out on screen has pushed Rob to post his appreciation for his sister through Twitter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet