Justin Bieber Makes Heart Warming Speech at Young Hollywood Awards, Gets Positive Feedback [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Troubled star Justin Bieber has made a heartwarming speech at the recent Young Hollywood Awards which is sure to give his current spoilt-brat image a bit of a push back. The "Baby" singer made a brief appearance at the Award Ceremony in Los Angeles, California on Sunday night and poured his heart out about "giving and receiving" in one of the most memorable speeches.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
"Someone asked me backstage and they said, 'What's it like to give?'" Justin said in his acceptance speech, according to the Los Angeles Times. "And I didn't really know what to say, but now I know it's so much better than receiving."
It is not sure whether the speech was pre-written or something Justin said promptly from his heart but media has noticed his meaningful words and has been writing about the singer in a positive manner.
The ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez also won the award for "Champ of Charity" at the Award show. Beiber has been working with "Make a Wish Foundation" for quite some time now. The foundation helps children suffering from terminally ill diseases by making their wishes of meeting their favorite stars come true. Justin has reportedly made 200 such children happier.
At the LA Award show too Bieber was there to make a wish come true of a 10-year-old girl Grace Kesablak, who is suffering from cancer.
"This is Grace's award. Grace, can you come up here please?" Bieber said on stage and gave a very affectionate hug to the child who was all blushing in pink because of the presence of her favorite star.
Justin has been in news mostly because of his antics and party ways. He has several pending cases going on against him in Canada and United States and often attends court hearings. The "Confident" singer has also been accused by media for being rude to many fans. Bieber has also been a trouble for his neighbours for constant partying, loud music and drugs.
The latest speech by Justin has been a refreshing change from his regular behaviour and has been appreciated by the media largely. Check out the speech below.
Source: Youtube.com/Melinda Starling
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date