Justin Bieber Makes Heart Warming Speech at Young Hollywood Awards, Gets Positive Feedback [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Troubled star Justin Bieber has made a heartwarming speech at the recent Young Hollywood Awards which is sure to give his current spoilt-brat image a bit of a push back. The "Baby" singer made a brief appearance at the Award Ceremony in Los Angeles, California on Sunday night and poured his heart out about "giving and receiving" in one of the most memorable speeches.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
"Someone asked me backstage and they said, 'What's it like to give?'" Justin said in his acceptance speech, according to the Los Angeles Times. "And I didn't really know what to say, but now I know it's so much better than receiving."
It is not sure whether the speech was pre-written or something Justin said promptly from his heart but media has noticed his meaningful words and has been writing about the singer in a positive manner.
The ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez also won the award for "Champ of Charity" at the Award show. Beiber has been working with "Make a Wish Foundation" for quite some time now. The foundation helps children suffering from terminally ill diseases by making their wishes of meeting their favorite stars come true. Justin has reportedly made 200 such children happier.
At the LA Award show too Bieber was there to make a wish come true of a 10-year-old girl Grace Kesablak, who is suffering from cancer.
"This is Grace's award. Grace, can you come up here please?" Bieber said on stage and gave a very affectionate hug to the child who was all blushing in pink because of the presence of her favorite star.
Justin has been in news mostly because of his antics and party ways. He has several pending cases going on against him in Canada and United States and often attends court hearings. The "Confident" singer has also been accused by media for being rude to many fans. Bieber has also been a trouble for his neighbours for constant partying, loud music and drugs.
The latest speech by Justin has been a refreshing change from his regular behaviour and has been appreciated by the media largely. Check out the speech below.
Source: Youtube.com/Melinda Starling
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage