Justin Bieber Makes Heart Warming Speech at Young Hollywood Awards, Gets Positive Feedback [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Troubled star Justin Bieber has made a heartwarming speech at the recent Young Hollywood Awards which is sure to give his current spoilt-brat image a bit of a push back. The "Baby" singer made a brief appearance at the Award Ceremony in Los Angeles, California on Sunday night and poured his heart out about "giving and receiving" in one of the most memorable speeches.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival, May 22, 2014.
"Someone asked me backstage and they said, 'What's it like to give?'" Justin said in his acceptance speech, according to the Los Angeles Times. "And I didn't really know what to say, but now I know it's so much better than receiving."
It is not sure whether the speech was pre-written or something Justin said promptly from his heart but media has noticed his meaningful words and has been writing about the singer in a positive manner.
The ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez also won the award for "Champ of Charity" at the Award show. Beiber has been working with "Make a Wish Foundation" for quite some time now. The foundation helps children suffering from terminally ill diseases by making their wishes of meeting their favorite stars come true. Justin has reportedly made 200 such children happier.
At the LA Award show too Bieber was there to make a wish come true of a 10-year-old girl Grace Kesablak, who is suffering from cancer.
"This is Grace's award. Grace, can you come up here please?" Bieber said on stage and gave a very affectionate hug to the child who was all blushing in pink because of the presence of her favorite star.
Justin has been in news mostly because of his antics and party ways. He has several pending cases going on against him in Canada and United States and often attends court hearings. The "Confident" singer has also been accused by media for being rude to many fans. Bieber has also been a trouble for his neighbours for constant partying, loud music and drugs.
The latest speech by Justin has been a refreshing change from his regular behaviour and has been appreciated by the media largely. Check out the speech below.
Source: Youtube.com/Melinda Starling
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks