Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 29, 2014 6:16 PM EST
Amid all the drama that's happening in the Kardashian-Jenner family vacation in Thailand, Khloe Kardsahian is feeling a rollercoaster of emotions and reveals to step-brother Brody that she feels guilty for causing her brother Rob;s depression because of his stay at the house she once shared with her ex-husband Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The family's vacation to Thailand started off on a sour note when Rob was a no-show at the airport causing Khloe to almost bail as well. Kylie also threatened to get off the plane if Khloe decided not to go on the trip but Khloe decided to think of the rest of the faily and went anyway. The drama about Rob didn't end there as Kim and Khloe continue to butt heads about the situation when Kim insists that she would rather use a tough love attitude towards him.
Khloe's anxiety over not having Rob on the vacation with them was emphasised when the family go on two-seater canoes to explore some caves and rock formations. While the scenery is spectacular, Khloe is aware of the void in her canoe as she is left without a partner since Rob is not around. The two Kardashian siblings that are closest in age have become the best of friends over the years and Khloe is hit hardest by Rob's depression.
Back in the boat Brandon Jenner asks Khloe about Rob and the discussion quickly escalates and Khloe shares how she feels the pressure to help him especially now that she has moved into his town house. Kim declares again that he needs to get it together and that they have already offered him all the help he could want. Khloe argues that he is unable to recover because he should do it for himself and not because of the pressure from the other family members.
Kim reveals that Rob is depressed and is often on the phone with Kriis for hours and this makes Khloe walk out to seek out someone else who might understand her situation. She ends up talking to Brody who tells her that it's not her responsibility to fix Rob and with her divorce and everything that's going on in her life, she needs to take care of herself. Khloe then shares to Brody that she feels guilty because she feels Rob's depression stems from staying with her and Lamar while they were at a dark place in their marriage.
Meanwhile, Kim tells Kris about her confrontation with Khloe and they agree with Brody's stance that Khloe needs the time to be selfish and grieve for her own issues before she can help Rob. Kris breaks down and tells Kim that she as a mom feels tortured when her kids are not in a good place.
It remains to be seen if Khloe will in fact push through with taking an earlier flight back to LA where she feels she needs to be in order to keep an eye on her brother.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1