Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 29, 2014 6:16 PM EST
Amid all the drama that's happening in the Kardashian-Jenner family vacation in Thailand, Khloe Kardsahian is feeling a rollercoaster of emotions and reveals to step-brother Brody that she feels guilty for causing her brother Rob;s depression because of his stay at the house she once shared with her ex-husband Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The family's vacation to Thailand started off on a sour note when Rob was a no-show at the airport causing Khloe to almost bail as well. Kylie also threatened to get off the plane if Khloe decided not to go on the trip but Khloe decided to think of the rest of the faily and went anyway. The drama about Rob didn't end there as Kim and Khloe continue to butt heads about the situation when Kim insists that she would rather use a tough love attitude towards him.
Khloe's anxiety over not having Rob on the vacation with them was emphasised when the family go on two-seater canoes to explore some caves and rock formations. While the scenery is spectacular, Khloe is aware of the void in her canoe as she is left without a partner since Rob is not around. The two Kardashian siblings that are closest in age have become the best of friends over the years and Khloe is hit hardest by Rob's depression.
Back in the boat Brandon Jenner asks Khloe about Rob and the discussion quickly escalates and Khloe shares how she feels the pressure to help him especially now that she has moved into his town house. Kim declares again that he needs to get it together and that they have already offered him all the help he could want. Khloe argues that he is unable to recover because he should do it for himself and not because of the pressure from the other family members.
Kim reveals that Rob is depressed and is often on the phone with Kriis for hours and this makes Khloe walk out to seek out someone else who might understand her situation. She ends up talking to Brody who tells her that it's not her responsibility to fix Rob and with her divorce and everything that's going on in her life, she needs to take care of herself. Khloe then shares to Brody that she feels guilty because she feels Rob's depression stems from staying with her and Lamar while they were at a dark place in their marriage.
Meanwhile, Kim tells Kris about her confrontation with Khloe and they agree with Brody's stance that Khloe needs the time to be selfish and grieve for her own issues before she can help Rob. Kris breaks down and tells Kim that she as a mom feels tortured when her kids are not in a good place.
It remains to be seen if Khloe will in fact push through with taking an earlier flight back to LA where she feels she needs to be in order to keep an eye on her brother.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop