Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
By Christine Jane Caparras | July 29, 2014 6:16 PM EST
Amid all the drama that's happening in the Kardashian-Jenner family vacation in Thailand, Khloe Kardsahian is feeling a rollercoaster of emotions and reveals to step-brother Brody that she feels guilty for causing her brother Rob;s depression because of his stay at the house she once shared with her ex-husband Lamar Odom.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The family's vacation to Thailand started off on a sour note when Rob was a no-show at the airport causing Khloe to almost bail as well. Kylie also threatened to get off the plane if Khloe decided not to go on the trip but Khloe decided to think of the rest of the faily and went anyway. The drama about Rob didn't end there as Kim and Khloe continue to butt heads about the situation when Kim insists that she would rather use a tough love attitude towards him.
Khloe's anxiety over not having Rob on the vacation with them was emphasised when the family go on two-seater canoes to explore some caves and rock formations. While the scenery is spectacular, Khloe is aware of the void in her canoe as she is left without a partner since Rob is not around. The two Kardashian siblings that are closest in age have become the best of friends over the years and Khloe is hit hardest by Rob's depression.
Back in the boat Brandon Jenner asks Khloe about Rob and the discussion quickly escalates and Khloe shares how she feels the pressure to help him especially now that she has moved into his town house. Kim declares again that he needs to get it together and that they have already offered him all the help he could want. Khloe argues that he is unable to recover because he should do it for himself and not because of the pressure from the other family members.
Kim reveals that Rob is depressed and is often on the phone with Kriis for hours and this makes Khloe walk out to seek out someone else who might understand her situation. She ends up talking to Brody who tells her that it's not her responsibility to fix Rob and with her divorce and everything that's going on in her life, she needs to take care of herself. Khloe then shares to Brody that she feels guilty because she feels Rob's depression stems from staying with her and Lamar while they were at a dark place in their marriage.
Meanwhile, Kim tells Kris about her confrontation with Khloe and they agree with Brody's stance that Khloe needs the time to be selfish and grieve for her own issues before she can help Rob. Kris breaks down and tells Kim that she as a mom feels tortured when her kids are not in a good place.
It remains to be seen if Khloe will in fact push through with taking an earlier flight back to LA where she feels she needs to be in order to keep an eye on her brother.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan