Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Beyonce was not attracted to Jay Z since the beginning of their relationship, a new media report suggests. The two got together for marriage but Beyonce reportedly revealed to her uncle Larry Beyince that she was not very attracted to Jay Z but got married to him eventually because she could see a good future with him professionally, new information by media agencies reveals.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"He was after her and she wasn't," Beyince revealed in a previous interview with Celebuzz. "She told me she wasn't too fond of him ... I guess she wasn't attracted to him."
Their marriage came into picture as both of them were aware that they could boost each other's careers. For Beyonce, being with Jay Z meant getting into a big record label and starting a career with a whole new prospective. While for Jay Z, association with Beyonce meant class.
"She had to learn the ropes as presented by Jay - but really, this was mostly about business," a source close to the power couple revealed to Page Six.
"She gave him class, he gave her creed. Jay Z was infatuated with Beyoncé, says the source, but the bottom line was business; he knew he could do big things for her, and together they could be a juggernaut," a new report by the Web site added.
The couple remained powerful and one of the highest earning couples since their marriage in 2008. However, in 2014, the entire media got to know a new side of Jay Z and Beyonce's life when her sister Solange Knowles attacked Jay Z physically in an elevator during MET Gala event. New reports by Page Six suggest that Solange reportedly accused Jay Z of having an affair with none other than the Barbados beauty Rihanna.
Solange was allegedly upset with Jay Z during that infamous elevator fight at MET Gala because she came to know that Jay Z has been cheating on her sister Bey with Rihanna, a source close to Solange has revealed to a publication.
"Solange was like, 'Enough is enough - you must be [screwing] Rihanna.' To many people who know them, they know it's not out of the realm of possibility," a source revealed to Page Six.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have tried not to give much importance to the matter and even released a statement claiming that they are still together as a family and all is fine between Solanage and Jay Z. The power couple also continued posting loving and affectionate pictures of them as a family on Instagram after the incident thus claiming that there is no trouble between them as a couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate