Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Beyonce was not attracted to Jay Z since the beginning of their relationship, a new media report suggests. The two got together for marriage but Beyonce reportedly revealed to her uncle Larry Beyince that she was not very attracted to Jay Z but got married to him eventually because she could see a good future with him professionally, new information by media agencies reveals.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"He was after her and she wasn't," Beyince revealed in a previous interview with Celebuzz. "She told me she wasn't too fond of him ... I guess she wasn't attracted to him."
Their marriage came into picture as both of them were aware that they could boost each other's careers. For Beyonce, being with Jay Z meant getting into a big record label and starting a career with a whole new prospective. While for Jay Z, association with Beyonce meant class.
"She had to learn the ropes as presented by Jay - but really, this was mostly about business," a source close to the power couple revealed to Page Six.
"She gave him class, he gave her creed. Jay Z was infatuated with Beyoncé, says the source, but the bottom line was business; he knew he could do big things for her, and together they could be a juggernaut," a new report by the Web site added.
The couple remained powerful and one of the highest earning couples since their marriage in 2008. However, in 2014, the entire media got to know a new side of Jay Z and Beyonce's life when her sister Solange Knowles attacked Jay Z physically in an elevator during MET Gala event. New reports by Page Six suggest that Solange reportedly accused Jay Z of having an affair with none other than the Barbados beauty Rihanna.
Solange was allegedly upset with Jay Z during that infamous elevator fight at MET Gala because she came to know that Jay Z has been cheating on her sister Bey with Rihanna, a source close to Solange has revealed to a publication.
"Solange was like, 'Enough is enough - you must be [screwing] Rihanna.' To many people who know them, they know it's not out of the realm of possibility," a source revealed to Page Six.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have tried not to give much importance to the matter and even released a statement claiming that they are still together as a family and all is fine between Solanage and Jay Z. The power couple also continued posting loving and affectionate pictures of them as a family on Instagram after the incident thus claiming that there is no trouble between them as a couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS