Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
By nidhi tewari | July 29, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Beyonce was not attracted to Jay Z since the beginning of their relationship, a new media report suggests. The two got together for marriage but Beyonce reportedly revealed to her uncle Larry Beyince that she was not very attracted to Jay Z but got married to him eventually because she could see a good future with him professionally, new information by media agencies reveals.
Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
"He was after her and she wasn't," Beyince revealed in a previous interview with Celebuzz. "She told me she wasn't too fond of him ... I guess she wasn't attracted to him."
Their marriage came into picture as both of them were aware that they could boost each other's careers. For Beyonce, being with Jay Z meant getting into a big record label and starting a career with a whole new prospective. While for Jay Z, association with Beyonce meant class.
"She had to learn the ropes as presented by Jay - but really, this was mostly about business," a source close to the power couple revealed to Page Six.
"She gave him class, he gave her creed. Jay Z was infatuated with Beyoncé, says the source, but the bottom line was business; he knew he could do big things for her, and together they could be a juggernaut," a new report by the Web site added.
The couple remained powerful and one of the highest earning couples since their marriage in 2008. However, in 2014, the entire media got to know a new side of Jay Z and Beyonce's life when her sister Solange Knowles attacked Jay Z physically in an elevator during MET Gala event. New reports by Page Six suggest that Solange reportedly accused Jay Z of having an affair with none other than the Barbados beauty Rihanna.
Solange was allegedly upset with Jay Z during that infamous elevator fight at MET Gala because she came to know that Jay Z has been cheating on her sister Bey with Rihanna, a source close to Solange has revealed to a publication.
"Solange was like, 'Enough is enough - you must be [screwing] Rihanna.' To many people who know them, they know it's not out of the realm of possibility," a source revealed to Page Six.
However, Beyonce and Jay Z have tried not to give much importance to the matter and even released a statement claiming that they are still together as a family and all is fine between Solanage and Jay Z. The power couple also continued posting loving and affectionate pictures of them as a family on Instagram after the incident thus claiming that there is no trouble between them as a couple.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon