Diddy Plays Cupid Behind French Montana and Khloe Kardashian Romance
By Rachelle Corpuz | July 29, 2014 4:20 PM EST
Diddy played cupid to help Khloe Kardashian find new romance after splitting with Lamar Odom. Khloe, apparently, met her new love through Diddy as told by her Moroccan-born singer rapper beau French Montana in a recent interview.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
French told Angie Martinez of Power 105.1 FM that it was Diddy who got the romantic couple hooked up. Diddy was just as talented at match-making his celebrity friends as he was at producing good music. French said that he was in the studio with Diddy and other people including Khloe and her brother in-law Scott Disick. He was having a party the next day and Khloe expressed her interest to come. Diddy encouraged him to ask Khloe to come to the party but he and Khloe ended up bailing the party.
"We just end up chillin', but she (Khloe) cool peoples, we rockin," said French.
Khloe appeared in the latter part of the interview which sort of made French felt "uncomfortable." She revealed that she doesn't really care about what other people say about her relationship with French. She said she was pretty much used to the fact that her life will always be open to the public and people will always have something to say.
"People are gonna comment no matter what," said Khloe.
"If I dated the most clean cut perfect guy, they're gonna comment. That's just the way it is. If I'm having fun and if I like this kid, no one else should care, they're not f****g him, or maybe they are, I don't know."
According to Khloe, French is "one of the funniest people" that she has ever met in her life. She revealed that French always make her laugh. Contrary to reports claiming that French is bad news for Khloe, the 30-year-old reality TV star defended him and said that people just didn't know how great of a person he really is.
"People wanna believe what they see and perception is everything but I think he also puts out there more of the tough exterior, and that's who he is, but there's also a different side of him which he keeps more private as he should.
French and Khloe currently have pending divorce cases. Khloe filed for divorce form Lamar Odom in December. French, on the other hand, has reportedly split from his wife of seven years, Deen Kharbouch.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build