Avengers 2: Hulkbuster Debuts In Korea, Hulk And Iron Man Fight Scenes Revealed
By Tanya Diente | July 29, 2014 1:12 PM EST
The cast of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" surprised fans during Marvel's Hall H appearance at the Comic-con on Saturday by revealing a footage showing a montage of scenes from the "Avengers" sequel. One of the scenes highlighted in the footage was the fight between Iron Man and The Hulk. However, Mark Rufallo hinted that The Hulk also has a vulnerable side to him other than being angry all the time.
Cast member Mark Ruffalo poses at a press line for the movie "Avengers: Age of Ultron" during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 26, 2014.
As previously reported by IBTimes, Iron Man will eventually follow Marvel's comicbook storyline and battle The Hulk. This is where Tony Stark's new armour comes in, the hulkbuster. Stark created the Hulkbuster specifically for the angry green giant so he can be defeated. Iron Man's Hulkbuster is reportedly "hulk-like" in nature since it is almost the size of The Hulk himself and also bulkier.
Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige initially revealed a 2-minute footage during the Q&A for "Guardians of the Galaxy" in London showing the two heroes engaged in a fight. It is where the Hulkbuster was initially spotted.Now the footage from Comic-con revealed a much more thorough look at Iron man and Hulk's fight scene.
Watch Mark Rufallo Talk About The Iron Man Vs. The Hulk Fight Scene Below
Comicbookresources reported The Hulk and Iron Man in his Hulkbuster armour took their fight scene in Korea. Hulk is seen throwing a sedan at the Hulkbuster. However Iron Man manages to catch it just for a split moment before Hulk came forward, crashing the car's head into his chest. Then Hulk delivers a heavy punch on Iron Man but the Hulkbuster's metallic hand was quick to intercept the blow. The sudden block caused Iron Man to reel back for a moment.
Speculations as to why the two heroes are fighting are linked to Bruce Banner not being able to control his alter-ego. There would come a point that Hulk would be too powerful to be defeated by any of the Avengers, unless of course, they have the Hulkbuster.
However, Movieweb revealed that Mark Ruffalo hinted on The Hulk as being not altogether the bad giant in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." The actor claimed his character actually has a vulnerable side to him.
"What makes Hulk afraid? It's himself. It's a version of himself that's weak. It's a version of himself that's vulnerable. It's a child inside of him," he said.
Mark Ruffalo said there would come a time where both Bruce Banner and The Hulk would learn to work together since they are both afraid of each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports