Avengers 2: Hulkbuster Debuts In Korea, Hulk And Iron Man Fight Scenes Revealed
By Tanya Diente | July 29, 2014 1:12 PM EST
The cast of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" surprised fans during Marvel's Hall H appearance at the Comic-con on Saturday by revealing a footage showing a montage of scenes from the "Avengers" sequel. One of the scenes highlighted in the footage was the fight between Iron Man and The Hulk. However, Mark Rufallo hinted that The Hulk also has a vulnerable side to him other than being angry all the time.
Cast member Mark Ruffalo poses at a press line for the movie "Avengers: Age of Ultron" during the 2014 Comic-Con International Convention in San Diego, California July 26, 2014.
As previously reported by IBTimes, Iron Man will eventually follow Marvel's comicbook storyline and battle The Hulk. This is where Tony Stark's new armour comes in, the hulkbuster. Stark created the Hulkbuster specifically for the angry green giant so he can be defeated. Iron Man's Hulkbuster is reportedly "hulk-like" in nature since it is almost the size of The Hulk himself and also bulkier.
Marvel Studios president and producer Kevin Feige initially revealed a 2-minute footage during the Q&A for "Guardians of the Galaxy" in London showing the two heroes engaged in a fight. It is where the Hulkbuster was initially spotted.Now the footage from Comic-con revealed a much more thorough look at Iron man and Hulk's fight scene.
Watch Mark Rufallo Talk About The Iron Man Vs. The Hulk Fight Scene Below
Comicbookresources reported The Hulk and Iron Man in his Hulkbuster armour took their fight scene in Korea. Hulk is seen throwing a sedan at the Hulkbuster. However Iron Man manages to catch it just for a split moment before Hulk came forward, crashing the car's head into his chest. Then Hulk delivers a heavy punch on Iron Man but the Hulkbuster's metallic hand was quick to intercept the blow. The sudden block caused Iron Man to reel back for a moment.
Speculations as to why the two heroes are fighting are linked to Bruce Banner not being able to control his alter-ego. There would come a point that Hulk would be too powerful to be defeated by any of the Avengers, unless of course, they have the Hulkbuster.
However, Movieweb revealed that Mark Ruffalo hinted on The Hulk as being not altogether the bad giant in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." The actor claimed his character actually has a vulnerable side to him.
"What makes Hulk afraid? It's himself. It's a version of himself that's weak. It's a version of himself that's vulnerable. It's a child inside of him," he said.
Mark Ruffalo said there would come a time where both Bruce Banner and The Hulk would learn to work together since they are both afraid of each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar