Call of Duty vs. Battlefield: Teased Image Reveals Coop Mode; BF4’s Possible DLC Additions Spotted
By Gel Galang | July 29, 2014 12:24 PM EST
"Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" has been teasing quite a lot of new technology and gadgets coming with the game, considering that this is the aspect that developer Sledgehammer Games considers to be the game changer for the franchise.
People walk near a Battlefield 4 display at the Electronic Arts booth during the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014. REUTERS/Jonathan Alcorn
However, as far as leaks of the actual gameplay and content, there has been very little coming from the developer. That is until a fan-requested leaked photo of the co-op was rolled out.
Gameranx has spotted the confirmed cooperative mode via a deliberately blurred out image from Michael Condrey. The image can be found in this Reddit link, but the image has been effectively blurred out that the only thing that one can actually distinguish is that the image is focused on a computer screen that supposedly features the coop mode.
But more than this teaser, the report also mentions that there is a possibility that Hardpoint and Capture the Flag will be returning modes for "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare."
While the source for this confirmation is from an eSports player rather than Sledgehammer Games, this is another piece of information that should be taken with a grain of salt.
'Battlefield 4' to Come with More DLCs?
Fans of "Battlefield" have recently gotten an update for the upcoming "Battlefield Hardline," where the game has been announced to encounter a delay until 2015.
But for those still enjoying "Battlefield 4," a new rumour may be a way to compensate for the extended time waiting for the next installment of the game.
VG 24/7 reports that Final Stand, the upcoming DLC for the title, may not be the last DLC after all, at least according to the rumour. The report cites YouTuber Westie, who has looked into the source code to find references to a possible DLC in the future apart from Final Stand.
In the video, the supposed clue for the additional DLC lies in two empty slots in the code where more DLCs can be developed and included for "Battlefield 4." Westie does emphasize that all of this is purely unconfirmed, so best to take this with a grain of salt as you watch the video theory below.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’