Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan-Caroline Relationship a Little Damaged, Caroline Most Affected with Season 5 Finale Events
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 29, 2014 12:16 PM EST
One of things that the "Vampire Diaries" fans look forward to in Season 6 is the relationship between Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola). However, TVD executive producer Julie Plec's tease about "Steroline" suggests their relationship is a little damaged in the beginning of the new season.
Julie Plec revealed in the E!Online TV Scoop report that Stefan and Caroline will have a lot to work on their friendship when the CW TV series return with a time jump of four months after the events that happened in the Season 5 finale. "We'll see if that goes anywhere," Plec teased.
It sounds like Stefan and Caroline have really changed and grown apart as the aftermath of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie's (Kat Graham) death when the Other Side finally collapsed. Executive producer Julie Plec teased that Stefan will have a hard time dealing with Damon's death but he will have a surprising way to cope from the tragedy.
According to the Wet Paint report, one of Stefan's coping mechanisms will include a surprising source of comfort. As for Caroline, Julie Plec teased in the TV Guide interview that the blonde vampire will be the one to be the most affected.
"Caroline is probably someone who will surprise you. She's taken this loss - in a weird way almost the hardest - so she's going to have to bounce back in her Caroline way. Who she bounces back with and how she does it and how she's living her life is revealed in the first episode," Plec shared.
The executive producer further added Caroline will be finding a way to restore things in Mystic Falls like bringing Damon and Bonnie back and removing the anti-magic boundary spell that the Travelers placed on their home in Season 5. However, Plec revealed that accomplishing those things will not be easy for Caroline.
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns for Season 6, Julie Plec revealed at CW's Summer TCA party that the characters will be finding their way back to each other to start over, move on from the unpleasant events that happened and reclaim their home. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will premiere on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8/7c on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Actor Matt Davis and EP Julie Plec Tease What Alaric Saltzman is Up To in New Season - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Stars Win MTVU's Ship of the Year Award as On-Screen Couple Damon and Elena - [READ]
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Bonnie's Death Makes Jeremy Go Back to His Season 1 Dark Side, Matt to Have Internal Conflict - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election