Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan-Caroline Relationship a Little Damaged, Caroline Most Affected with Season 5 Finale Events
By Jenalyn Villamarin | July 29, 2014 12:16 PM EST
One of things that the "Vampire Diaries" fans look forward to in Season 6 is the relationship between Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola). However, TVD executive producer Julie Plec's tease about "Steroline" suggests their relationship is a little damaged in the beginning of the new season.
Julie Plec revealed in the E!Online TV Scoop report that Stefan and Caroline will have a lot to work on their friendship when the CW TV series return with a time jump of four months after the events that happened in the Season 5 finale. "We'll see if that goes anywhere," Plec teased.
It sounds like Stefan and Caroline have really changed and grown apart as the aftermath of Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie's (Kat Graham) death when the Other Side finally collapsed. Executive producer Julie Plec teased that Stefan will have a hard time dealing with Damon's death but he will have a surprising way to cope from the tragedy.
According to the Wet Paint report, one of Stefan's coping mechanisms will include a surprising source of comfort. As for Caroline, Julie Plec teased in the TV Guide interview that the blonde vampire will be the one to be the most affected.
"Caroline is probably someone who will surprise you. She's taken this loss - in a weird way almost the hardest - so she's going to have to bounce back in her Caroline way. Who she bounces back with and how she does it and how she's living her life is revealed in the first episode," Plec shared.
The executive producer further added Caroline will be finding a way to restore things in Mystic Falls like bringing Damon and Bonnie back and removing the anti-magic boundary spell that the Travelers placed on their home in Season 5. However, Plec revealed that accomplishing those things will not be easy for Caroline.
When "The Vampire Diaries" returns for Season 6, Julie Plec revealed at CW's Summer TCA party that the characters will be finding their way back to each other to start over, move on from the unpleasant events that happened and reclaim their home. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will premiere on Thursday night, Oct 2, at 8/7c on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Actor Matt Davis and EP Julie Plec Tease What Alaric Saltzman is Up To in New Season - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev: Vampire Diaries Stars Win MTVU's Ship of the Year Award as On-Screen Couple Damon and Elena - [READ]
Vampire Diaries Season 6 Spoilers: Bonnie's Death Makes Jeremy Go Back to His Season 1 Dark Side, Matt to Have Internal Conflict - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money