Portia De Rossi Plans to Have a Baby with Wife Ellen DeGeneres to Save Marriage from Divorce, Report Suggests
By jaskiran kaur | July 29, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres are surrounded with divorce rumours and speculations. Reports by various media outlets suggest that the power couple is going through difficult patch in their six years of marriage. According to the latest report, Portia De Rossi, now, wants to start a family.
Citing the claims of In Touch magazine, Radar Online reports that after her rehab stint Portia De Rossi has "babies on the brain." The Web site notes that the news comes a year after "Arrested Development" actress Portia De Rossi "vowed" to never have kids with her talk show host wife Ellen DeGeneres. The report suggests that marriage crisis may have changed the actress' mind.
A friend of couple has told the magazine that Portia De Rossi "only talks about beginning a new chapter," which means "starting a family." As for Ellen DeGeneres, she is not as eager as Portia De Rossi. However, she is "going along with it because she's desperate."
Portia De Rossi seems to be swiftly working towards the cause of saving her marriage from divorce. The magazine claims that Portia De Rossi has approached Center for Surrogate Parenting in Encino, California for the same.
Furthermore, it is reported that Portia also taped a video to convince her wife Ellen for the baby.
"Portia made a video montage of Ellen with kids she's interviewed over the years... It really choked Ellen up," the insider revealed to the magazine. The report suggests, this was followed by Portia hugging Ellen and telling her that she will "be the best mother ever."
Portia De Rossi reportedly thinks that "a child will bond her and Ellen forever."
The news has been followed by another report by Radar Online claiming that the couple has just bought a luxury house in Beverly Hills. They reportedly purchased an "entire floor of a luxury building in Beverly Hills."
Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres maybe going through difficult patch in marriage but the couple is eager to work things out together. The couple is not yet ready to give up on their marriage and end in divorce. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi married each other in 2008 and will be celebrating their sixth anniversary in the month of August.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation