Portia De Rossi Plans to Have a Baby with Wife Ellen DeGeneres to Save Marriage from Divorce, Report Suggests
By jaskiran kaur | July 29, 2014 11:33 AM EST
Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres are surrounded with divorce rumours and speculations. Reports by various media outlets suggest that the power couple is going through difficult patch in their six years of marriage. According to the latest report, Portia De Rossi, now, wants to start a family.
Citing the claims of In Touch magazine, Radar Online reports that after her rehab stint Portia De Rossi has "babies on the brain." The Web site notes that the news comes a year after "Arrested Development" actress Portia De Rossi "vowed" to never have kids with her talk show host wife Ellen DeGeneres. The report suggests that marriage crisis may have changed the actress' mind.
A friend of couple has told the magazine that Portia De Rossi "only talks about beginning a new chapter," which means "starting a family." As for Ellen DeGeneres, she is not as eager as Portia De Rossi. However, she is "going along with it because she's desperate."
Portia De Rossi seems to be swiftly working towards the cause of saving her marriage from divorce. The magazine claims that Portia De Rossi has approached Center for Surrogate Parenting in Encino, California for the same.
Furthermore, it is reported that Portia also taped a video to convince her wife Ellen for the baby.
"Portia made a video montage of Ellen with kids she's interviewed over the years... It really choked Ellen up," the insider revealed to the magazine. The report suggests, this was followed by Portia hugging Ellen and telling her that she will "be the best mother ever."
Portia De Rossi reportedly thinks that "a child will bond her and Ellen forever."
The news has been followed by another report by Radar Online claiming that the couple has just bought a luxury house in Beverly Hills. They reportedly purchased an "entire floor of a luxury building in Beverly Hills."
Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres maybe going through difficult patch in marriage but the couple is eager to work things out together. The couple is not yet ready to give up on their marriage and end in divorce. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi married each other in 2008 and will be celebrating their sixth anniversary in the month of August.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored