Kendall Jenner Talks Posing Topless for Love Magazine: 'It's not weird in any way'
By Diadem Pambid | July 29, 2014 9:58 AM EST
Walking braless during fashion shows or posing topless for magazine covers are just the norm for any model. So, it comes as no surprise that Kendall Jenner posed topless for the cover of LOVE magazine. In fact for the 18-year old model, posing topless was quite "comfortable" and didn't find it "weird in any way."
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Speculated to Leave Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Show 'Damaging' to Model's Career - Reports
Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
Kendall Jenner is obviously happy in her own skin that she has no second thoughts about baring it all for her career. Fans may recall that Kendall went braless for her fashion walk with Marc Jacobs. However, going braless was simply the first step.
Going semi-nude was Kendall's next big move. Before her famous topless cover for Love magazine, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star posed topless for Interview magazine. Given the hype over the Interview's issue, Love magazine then followed suit with their topless cover for their July issue featuring the one and only Kendall Jenner.
Like her older sister Kim K, Kendall has no problem showing off skin for the camera. In an exclusive interview with Australia's KissFM, the model talked about shooting in the nude.
"[It's] about energy and vibes and good music -- so it's not weird in any way! The people that I work with make me very comfortable," stated Kendall.
According to mom-ager Kris Jenner, obviously Kendall has quite the "perfect body" to be so comfortable posing nude.
"She has like, the perfect body, especially one that wants to be in the modelling business. I don't know, I got a lot of curves and I couldn't pull that off. But she always looks remarkable. She's got such a good heart, and she's such a good kid. And she's really so happy in her own skin. She's not shy... it doesn't bother her," stated Kris Jenner.
Apparently, Kendall's modelling career is truly taking off. Yet, this has not stopped some critics to claim her success was attributed to her being on E!'s reality television show. Of course, Kendall has a few words to say about her career.
""I was like, 'You know what? I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously ... People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me. I had to work even harder to get where I wanted because people didn't take me seriously as a model," stated Jenner in an interview with StyleCaster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James