Kendall Jenner Talks Posing Topless for Love Magazine: 'It's not weird in any way'
By Diadem Pambid | July 29, 2014 9:58 AM EST
Walking braless during fashion shows or posing topless for magazine covers are just the norm for any model. So, it comes as no surprise that Kendall Jenner posed topless for the cover of LOVE magazine. In fact for the 18-year old model, posing topless was quite "comfortable" and didn't find it "weird in any way."
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Speculated to Leave Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Show 'Damaging' to Model's Career - Reports
Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
Kendall Jenner is obviously happy in her own skin that she has no second thoughts about baring it all for her career. Fans may recall that Kendall went braless for her fashion walk with Marc Jacobs. However, going braless was simply the first step.
Going semi-nude was Kendall's next big move. Before her famous topless cover for Love magazine, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star posed topless for Interview magazine. Given the hype over the Interview's issue, Love magazine then followed suit with their topless cover for their July issue featuring the one and only Kendall Jenner.
Like her older sister Kim K, Kendall has no problem showing off skin for the camera. In an exclusive interview with Australia's KissFM, the model talked about shooting in the nude.
"[It's] about energy and vibes and good music -- so it's not weird in any way! The people that I work with make me very comfortable," stated Kendall.
According to mom-ager Kris Jenner, obviously Kendall has quite the "perfect body" to be so comfortable posing nude.
"She has like, the perfect body, especially one that wants to be in the modelling business. I don't know, I got a lot of curves and I couldn't pull that off. But she always looks remarkable. She's got such a good heart, and she's such a good kid. And she's really so happy in her own skin. She's not shy... it doesn't bother her," stated Kris Jenner.
Apparently, Kendall's modelling career is truly taking off. Yet, this has not stopped some critics to claim her success was attributed to her being on E!'s reality television show. Of course, Kendall has a few words to say about her career.
""I was like, 'You know what? I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously ... People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me. I had to work even harder to get where I wanted because people didn't take me seriously as a model," stated Jenner in an interview with StyleCaster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate