Kendall Jenner Talks Posing Topless for Love Magazine: 'It's not weird in any way'
By Diadem Pambid | July 29, 2014 9:58 AM EST
Walking braless during fashion shows or posing topless for magazine covers are just the norm for any model. So, it comes as no surprise that Kendall Jenner posed topless for the cover of LOVE magazine. In fact for the 18-year old model, posing topless was quite "comfortable" and didn't find it "weird in any way."
Kendall Jenner arrives on the red carpet at the Much Music Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
Kendall Jenner Speculated to Leave Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Show 'Damaging' to Model's Career - Reports
Kendall Jenner Allegedly Calls Herself 'Better Than Everyone Else,' Plus Latest Instagram Post Related to Harry Styles - Reports
Kendall Jenner is obviously happy in her own skin that she has no second thoughts about baring it all for her career. Fans may recall that Kendall went braless for her fashion walk with Marc Jacobs. However, going braless was simply the first step.
Going semi-nude was Kendall's next big move. Before her famous topless cover for Love magazine, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star posed topless for Interview magazine. Given the hype over the Interview's issue, Love magazine then followed suit with their topless cover for their July issue featuring the one and only Kendall Jenner.
Like her older sister Kim K, Kendall has no problem showing off skin for the camera. In an exclusive interview with Australia's KissFM, the model talked about shooting in the nude.
"[It's] about energy and vibes and good music -- so it's not weird in any way! The people that I work with make me very comfortable," stated Kendall.
According to mom-ager Kris Jenner, obviously Kendall has quite the "perfect body" to be so comfortable posing nude.
"She has like, the perfect body, especially one that wants to be in the modelling business. I don't know, I got a lot of curves and I couldn't pull that off. But she always looks remarkable. She's got such a good heart, and she's such a good kid. And she's really so happy in her own skin. She's not shy... it doesn't bother her," stated Kris Jenner.
Apparently, Kendall's modelling career is truly taking off. Yet, this has not stopped some critics to claim her success was attributed to her being on E!'s reality television show. Of course, Kendall has a few words to say about her career.
""I was like, 'You know what? I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously ... People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me. I had to work even harder to get where I wanted because people didn't take me seriously as a model," stated Jenner in an interview with StyleCaster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown